plz unban me
(01-12-2020, 11:39 AM)Mr Voss Wrote:
(01-12-2020, 09:59 AM)ikfjal Wrote: snip
This looks like another Nopleez meme in action. 
If you're forum unbanned you should be restricted to the TTT Side of things since that's what your focus is.
Later down the line if you show some sort of maturity or ability to contribute without shitposting on everything, then your leash can be loosened. 

All I see here is a pattern of toxicity all over the place. 

Ultimately I'm a -1 on the unban 
+1 on reduction to 1 year starting from the submission of this application.

Have a nice day Nopleez
He's been in discord for a while as well as on the server if i am not mistaken, why is the forums where you hold your grudge at? my mans been banned for almost a year already as it is anyways so i don't understand why you think a YEAR reduction is needed lol.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 will defeat ph hackers 
If he is around in other places though shouldn't be banned off forums but unbanned everywhere else 
Just seems like a consistency thing
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(01-12-2020, 12:13 PM)Meeemo Wrote:
(01-12-2020, 12:02 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: -1
This unban doesn't seem serious. Just another mockery of how handle things.

Please point the "mockery" hes doing

"Reason for Admins to Unban: I would like to post on the forums so that I can be a valued member of the community.

I also have strong reason to believe Matt doesn't want me unbanned because he hates how much good I have done for the server. If this unban request is rejected I will call the police.

Other: I am sorry that I have harassed the community. I may do so again in the future but right now I am sorry."
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
-1 I stand by what I said in the last unban request
Your last main account ban was queef, while your latest alt was banned by me, so either works for who banned you.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
-1 you have been given far to many chances to change
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
-1 and I'm commenting here because I think this needs to be seen. Anyone else that has dumb the amount of dumb shit that nopleez has, was community banned, and it wasn't lifted until YEARS later, if even lifted.
He does not deserve special treatment. This is ridiculous. He even says he's not going keep himself under control in the future.
There's no reason for him to be on forums, he's in discord and on server. That's enough. For ban requests, he can ping staff or give it to someone not banned.
There is ZERO reason for him to be here, or to keep making alts that we've had to keep banning. For those of you wondering, its well over 10. I am beyond against any type of forum unban anytime soon until I see improvement.
I stopped harassing the PH community almost 5 years ago, why do u guys hate me so much?
I like how the majority of people -1ing are PH people who don't interact with nopleez at all.
(01-12-2020, 07:26 PM)ikfjal Wrote: I stopped harassing the PH community almost 5 years ago, why do u guys hate me so much?

I don't hate you. You're actually very fun to talk to and play with on server the rare times I get on.
This is more about the favoritism and people complaining how it's an issue, but when someone speaks against such as myself, in cases like this, it's shit all over.
You are not really able to control your self and you admit this. But due to the favoritism around here, you get support out the ass and it's not proper. Nothing against you as a person, but to be fair comparing all bans around here, you should not be unbanned. YOu've trolled horribly, been toxic af, made MANY many accounts after being banned knowing it was also against rules, etc. That list just goes on you know?
I'm just trying to be fair.