Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prestige and guns
so since my prestige post got remove from the update and i have to redo the post mine was that every time you prestige you get premium coins and every time you prestige the premium increase by 5 or 10 or someone said in my last post when we prestige you get a prestige crate or crates and maybe when you keep prestige the crates increse by 5 maybe or just do 1. Oh and why not add new guns that you can only unlock in prestige crates.

If ur a user or you play TTT or other dinkleberg server games fill free to reply.
Before we start adding new content we need to fix what we already have, so i feel we should wait before adding anymore weapons that new fixing and making sure dont fuck the server. But we should have a pretty nice point and premium point bonus. You already get a pretty nice amount of points and prem points just from playing and getting the drops, so the bonus should be pretty good, something like first prestige being 50 premium points and 5000 points and every prestige after that it it increases by 50 prem and 5000 points. You may think that is high but if you consider the drops you will likely get more points from random drops before you prestige untill you get to higher prestiges. There should definitely be a cap were maybe the added bonus drops by half so you are getting 25 and 2500 added to your prestige bonus. But definitely a dumb crate of garbage or whatever it is called crate for prestiging.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
(09-12-2017, 11:49 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: Before we start adding new content we need to fix what we already have, so i feel we should wait before adding anymore weapons that new fixing and making sure dont fuck the server. But we should have a pretty nice point and premium point bonus. You already get a pretty nice amount of points and prem points just from playing and getting the drops, so the bonus should be pretty good, something like first prestige being 50 premium points and 5000 points and every prestige after that it it increases by 50 prem and 5000 points. You may think that is high but if you consider the drops you will likely get more points from random drops before you prestige untill you get to higher prestiges. There should definitely be a cap were maybe the added bonus drops by half so you are getting 25 and 2500 added to your prestige bonus. But definitely a dumb crate of garbage or whatever it is called crate for prestiging.

I think 50 premium points is kinda high and increasing it by 25 each prestige is also kinda much.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-13-2017, 02:29 AM)[Pink] Tori the Tiger Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 11:49 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: Before we start adding new content we need to fix what we already have, so i feel we should wait before adding anymore weapons that new fixing and making sure dont fuck the server. But we should have a pretty nice point and premium point bonus. You already get a pretty nice amount of points and prem points just from playing and getting the drops, so the bonus should be pretty good, something like first prestige being 50 premium points and 5000 points and every prestige after that it it increases by 50 prem and 5000 points. You may think that is high but if you consider the drops you will likely get more points from random drops before you prestige untill you get to higher prestiges. There should definitely be a cap were maybe the added bonus drops by half so you are getting 25 and 2500 added to your prestige bonus. But definitely a dumb crate of garbage or whatever it is called crate for prestiging.

I think 50 premium points is kinda high and increasing it by 25 each prestige is also kinda much.

I think 50 is good. (I mean there are drops for 20 and 2000 premium points)
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
(09-13-2017, 02:29 AM)[Pink] Tori the Tiger Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 11:49 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: Before we start adding new content we need to fix what we already have, so i feel we should wait before adding anymore weapons that new fixing and making sure dont fuck the server. But we should have a pretty nice point and premium point bonus. You already get a pretty nice amount of points and prem points just from playing and getting the drops, so the bonus should be pretty good, something like first prestige being 50 premium points and 5000 points and every prestige after that it it increases by 50 prem and 5000 points. You may think that is high but if you consider the drops you will likely get more points from random drops before you prestige untill you get to higher prestiges. There should definitely be a cap were maybe the added bonus drops by half so you are getting 25 and 2500 added to your prestige bonus. But definitely a dumb crate of garbage or whatever it is called crate for prestiging.

If you consider the week reward being 100/200 premium points. Then the amount of time it takes even an avid player to prestige. 50 isn't unreasonable. The thing I find unreasonable is increasing it. I'm prestige about .... 17?   So 50+(25*16)= 450? MY 18th prestige will be 475?! That's a bit much. Though I guess, and to contradict my self: I go through more than that in a day with little to no result short of my wasted credits on keys. So who knows. We've been talking about prestige things for like a year anyways. So I don't see anything coming from it really.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
On prop the highest prestige is 8(starky) because people can only handle so many squeakers before they explode, so maybe we bring it down a bit for on ttt.
(It's also easier to get xp on ttt so prestiging get takes less time.)

Update crow had level 11/12but she's ded so it doesn't really count.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky