Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
proper is SORRY for doing something dumb simulator
(01-03-2020, 01:59 AM)EpicGuy Wrote:
(01-03-2020, 01:44 AM)Proper Wrote: I won’t quote it to avoid a long quote chain but to respond @EpicGuy - I didn’t really claim I didn’t realize, because it is common sense to understand what I was doing was wrong. I did realize it, it’s just that my intention wasn’t to cause issues - I was just messing around without actually giving any real thought to the effects and the consequences. I realize those seem like two very similar concepts but I’m trying to differentiate in a way that makes sense because the way it went down in my head just doesn’t make any fucking sense honestly. My intentions don’t matter anyway, like I said; the only reason I bother bringing them up is to try to emphasize that I really wasn’t just trying to be a cunt as usual, but the fact that it’s so easy for me to absentmindedly cause issues without “””realizing””” points to a bigger problem that I needed to address with myself. Does that make sense?

Truthfully, no it doesn’t make sense. Like I said earlier, I’m not completely against unbanning you, but if you get unbanned you can’t afford to screw up again.

But I’m not the one who is deciding what to do. I don’t even know you. I’m sure the Admins will make a decision that is fair and right.

Sorry that I couldn’t articulate it well enough. Maybe i shouldn’t try, cause I can’t tell if I’m trying to make excuses for myself at this point or not. I don’t disagree with you, and I wouldn’t expect any less if I were to be unbanned. Thanks for weighing in
+1 shes been banned for a month or 2 already when she isn't trollish she's pretty chill and one of the least autistic people in the discord
[Image: giphy.gif]
unban request has been Denied
[Image: ez6anzMsTsOig1CuQzhf_Q.png][Image: 83AC9406D35B2C5AC6A969C5979AEDFD7A42291E]