Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
random ban

-1 on unban. Evidence is more than sufficient to support hacking claim.
(04-06-2019, 08:19 PM)Kasumi Wrote: The video shows it clear that you were hacking. You ran straight to props and as you shot your screen shaking a little bit. And there's no way that you are shaking it on purpose because its the same shake over and over. Even if you weren't walling you would still get banned because you had an aimbot. Now i suggest not disliking everyone's opinions just because they are disagreeing over you. Everyone is allowed to say their own opinion and judging my the video you were hacking. Its obvious. Very obvious. There is proof that you are hacking and its solid proof. A good player doesnt shake everytime they shoot and walk straight to props so maybe not compare a hacker and a pro player together.

Now before you claim that you arent disliking peoples comments just because they are not agreeing with you. Heres 4 people that you've done it too already. Now im 100% sure that you did it to everyone but i dont have the time and space to capture all of them.
Hell yeah im using the dislike button to show that i dislike something
Can I ask why you were banned on our ttt server for mass rdm and hacking?
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I'd like to see the answer to Avi's question as well.

From all the videos posted and from the ban requests, it's obvious that you has ESP and also an aimbot. The shakes/snapbacks are really obvious.

So to make it short and simple, on my end, -1.
https://youtu.be/oKAvPcJb4r0

This is the only one that I can see that has evidence against Rambo. The way he snaps to the can after it runs in between the washing machines at 0:14 is somewhat sus to me and at 0:40 when he just kills the newspaper without checking the room. There is also the moment at 0:49 that is sus. That's definitely sus to me but not enough to warrant a ban. MAYBE a watchlist but not a ban. +1 for unban
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(04-07-2019, 09:56 AM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: https://youtu.be/oKAvPcJb4r0

This is the only one that I can see that has evidence against Rambo. The way he snaps to the can after it runs in between the washing machines at 0:14 is somewhat sus to me and at 0:40 when he just kills the newspaper without checking the room. There is also the moment at 0:49 that is sus. That's definitely sus to me but not enough to warrant a ban. MAYBE a watchlist but not a ban. +1 for unban
I completely agree on this I think unban and maybe watch him for a couple days
(04-07-2019, 01:03 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I'd like to see the answer to Avi's question as well.

From all the videos posted and from the ban requests, it's obvious that you has ESP and also an aimbot. The shakes/snapbacks are really obvious.

https://youtu.be/oKAvPcJb4r0?t=67

Oh yeah im really snapping on to props here

(04-06-2019, 09:40 PM)Avi Wrote: Can I ask why you were banned on our ttt server for mass rdm and hacking?

I mass rdmed then said i was hacking to fuck around. You understand that no one makes gmod hacks, every time the gmod team decide to update the game, all addons have to be updated to that new patch. that means the hack makers either have to update their hack somehow or sell a new one that no one will buy because its not worth to get a VAC ban on gmod.
(04-07-2019, 12:58 PM)Rambo Wrote:
(04-07-2019, 01:03 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I'd like to see the answer to Avi's question as well.

https://youtu.be/oKAvPcJb4r0?t=67

Oh yeah im really snapping on to props here

(04-06-2019, 09:40 PM)Avi Wrote: Can I ask why you were banned on our ttt server for mass rdm and hacking?

I mass rdmed then said i was hacking to fuck around. You understand that no one makes gmod hacks, every time the gmod team decide to update the game, all addons have to be updated to that new patch. that means the hack makers either have to update their hack somehow or sell a new one that no one will buy because its not worth to get a VAC ban on gmod.

VAC is broken on gmod lol

I was the one who banned you over on TTT, and I remember watching you snap onto people's heads while you were mass rdming.

Your carefree attitude towards the rules over on our TTT server makes me think that you'll end up pulling the same stuff on PH, and I see no reason why you should be unbanned at this time. Not to mention your toxic attitude in this thread.
-1 going to our discord and acting like fools are no way to be unbanned or to make me +1
http://prntscr.com/n8qpr2
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
I'd like to request that this ban be updated from a hacking ban to a trolling ban.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]