Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chicken
and this is why i dont play ttt because i have no clue what you guys are talking about. lol
[Image: titan.gif]
Remove chickens

+1 for having glitches.

I guess Abdel's joke works a lot.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
For you ph players you sure don't enjoy when people shitpost in the ph side of things but enjoy coming to ttt to shitpost on an actual bug.
On another note from my experience when this happens its because you threw it too close to a corner of a wall try aiming at the ground when throwing a chicken and you'll be fine it's annoying though as it can change an outcome of the round and prevents you from one shotting chickens
It’s not a bug, like Battons said it’s how the entity spawn into the world.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(05-04-2020, 01:36 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: It’s not a bug, like Battons said it’s how the entity spawn into the world.

This plus what I mentioned above about the thickness of the walls. It can happen in some maps and not in others. There is no fix besides stop throwing it against a wall.
[Image: b_560x95.png]