:s Uriel'is GREATEST WARRIOR! :s
Ingame Name: Uriel'is

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25403932

Who Banned You: Killerzero

Reason For Ban: Micspam/trolling

Length of Ban: a day lol

Reason for Admins to Unban: I yawned and got banned lmao

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  Nope I'm a regular that follow all the rules in !MOTD.

Other: #ApeGang
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
+, everyone that saw this was so dumbfounded that we all started yawing and got 3 players kicked, the paranoia for micspam right now it's insane
+1 Mods have been crazy with gags and bans this needs to chang. Ape gang baby.
[Image: m82kkva2nwo41.png]
[Image: fh2gmlpqvoo41.png]
we told you to stop with the ape noises, i literally heard you try and go around it by saying specifically:
"oo. oo. aa. aa." trying to pass it off as a yawn. i gagged you for it, and nico banned you shortly afterwards presumably off the premise that you were on your last chance.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I can confirm, got kicked for yawning
+1, mods are out of control with the gags... I literally got muted for typing "ni" when i meant to type "no"
While my video processes, you were banned after micspamming. The gag and kick were for making ape noises in your mic. The final offense was sighing into your mic after I immediately warned the "sigh gang" shit to stop. You don't need to hold down x to yawn. My video will be up soon.
(03-24-2020, 05:56 PM)Uriel\is Wrote: Ingame Name: Uriel'is

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25403932

Who Banned You: Killerzero

Reason For Ban: Micspam/trolling

Length of Ban: a day lol

Reason for Admins to Unban: I yawned and got banned lmao

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  Nope I'm a regular that follow all the rules in !MOTD.

Other: #ApeGang
+1 I think both sides are in the right and wrong but in the end it is the moderators/admins who run the server and have the power to do as they please(as long as they fall under the rules/guidelines) but please just unban my guy because he's cool. He also likes this server and the community!

Also they did warn you a couple times nerd :P
(03-24-2020, 06:09 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: While my video processes, you were banned after micspamming. The gag and kick were for making ape noises in your mic. The final offense was sighing into your mic after I immediately warned the "sigh gang" shit to stop. You don't need to hold down x to yawn. My video will be up soon.

the "sigh gang" only became a thing in protest for Uriel getting banned for it, don't act that it was a thing before that and it only lasted for a 1 round, the horror.
+ free my boi he did nothing wrong.
[Image: d83a7d79e42c053f62b0f0926d1cf62f.jpg]