• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
saitama abusing gag
(03-23-2020, 06:58 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(03-23-2020, 06:41 PM)Meeemo Wrote:
(03-23-2020, 06:31 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(03-23-2020, 04:10 PM)dong Wrote:
(03-23-2020, 04:08 PM)Saitama Wrote: Counter-proof (from today's "incident") :
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656...56385/home

I always ungag shortly after I gag  (as I did here). Not even ten seconds passed between the gag and the ungag.

For one, your link is broken. For two, let the staff online do the gags, mutes, etc (me). Meeemo doesn't use his mic, therefore you had no reason to gag him. I was on just now when you did it and it was literally for no reason.

this is an aside, but (most) staff are usually ok with donors helping out with gags n shit when they're alive and the perp is dead/spec

as for this situation; It's not a big deal if he gagged someone without a mic, yes? Ive never had an issue with saitama before and i think this is just a salt abuse report
If you didn't know on one of them i was on an alt when he randomly gagged me also may you please explain how this is a "salt abuse report" im sure your capable of explaining this isn't the first time he has done this and no me not using a mic isn't an excuse considering one of them was when i was on an alt and he had no idea who i was

did the gag affect you in any way whatsoever? no? Then there's no real reason to submit this as an abuse report tbh
I'll repeat myself again i was on an alt so he had no idea if i would use my mic or not it's no excuse to randomly go around and gag people
(03-23-2020, 06:58 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(03-23-2020, 06:41 PM)Meeemo Wrote:
(03-23-2020, 06:31 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(03-23-2020, 04:10 PM)dong Wrote:
(03-23-2020, 04:08 PM)Saitama Wrote: Counter-proof (from today's "incident") :
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656...56385/home

I always ungag shortly after I gag  (as I did here). Not even ten seconds passed between the gag and the ungag.

For one, your link is broken. For two, let the staff online do the gags, mutes, etc (me). Meeemo doesn't use his mic, therefore you had no reason to gag him. I was on just now when you did it and it was literally for no reason.

this is an aside, but (most) staff are usually ok with donors helping out with gags n shit when they're alive and the perp is dead/spec

as for this situation; It's not a big deal if he gagged someone without a mic, yes? Ive never had an issue with saitama before and i think this is just a salt abuse report
If you didn't know on one of them i was on an alt when he randomly gagged me also may you please explain how this is a "salt abuse report" im sure your capable of explaining this isn't the first time he has done this and no me not using a mic isn't an excuse considering one of them was when i was on an alt and he had no idea who i was

did the gag affect you in any way whatsoever? no? Then there's no real reason to submit this as an abuse report tbh
I kinda wanted to say that but didn't want to come off as a bigger ass than normal.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
It doesn't really matter IF they were going to use their microphone or not; ULX commands are tools given to people for a reason, and when they're misused, it sets a bad precedent for users on the server and it gives off the impression that it's a-okay to just casually gag people when I buy this cool 15 dollar rank.

You don't need staff commands to have fun or make a joke.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
If you want to use your command to gag someone just gag yourself, you shouldn’t be using the commands to gag anyone without proper reason (mic spam, racism, etc) and only if staff aren’t on/are alive and dealing with other things. You definitely shouldn’t be gagging *random* people for no reason since some people don’t always use their mic but can at some points. Also if you are going to be gagging other people as a joke make sure it is people who are okay with you doing so and make sure it doesn’t interfere with the round in any way.
Just gonna leave this here. its from today, this just shows he really cant be trusted with these powers. [Image: lxcjggfc8po41.png]
[Image: m82kkva2nwo41.png]
[Image: fh2gmlpqvoo41.png]
(03-24-2020, 05:46 PM)SirShoeString Wrote: Just gonna leave this here. its from today, this just shows he really cant be trusted with these powers. [Image: lxcjggfc8po41.png]

image is dead
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(03-24-2020, 05:48 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote:
(03-24-2020, 05:46 PM)SirShoeString Wrote: Just gonna leave this here. its from today, this just shows he really cant be trusted with these powers. [Image: lxcjggfc8po41.png]

image is dead

he probably means this https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...nknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...nknown.png
(03-24-2020, 05:52 PM)Meeemo Wrote:
(03-24-2020, 05:48 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote:

image is dead

he probably means this https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...nknown.png https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...nknown.png
Yeah thats what it is thank you love you.
[Image: m82kkva2nwo41.png]
[Image: fh2gmlpqvoo41.png]
Everyone else already said it, but as a donor, you're only supposed to use your powers on yourself or to aid the staff. (with the exception of one joke vote per map)

Officially, you're not supposed to use them on your friends and all that. However, nobody really cares about/enforces that rule. I know this because I've jokingly kicked a few of my friends recently and not a single word was spoken by a staff member to warn me against doing so.

And randomly gagging people you don't know? Not sure what you were thinking on that one. It doesn't matter how long it took to ungag them, it's still abuse in this case.

Even if it didn't affect Meeemo because he doesn't use his mic, it's about the precedent this sets. How does it look if we allow one donor to abuse their powers freely and punish other people who follow their example?
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Joke command use has gotten out of hand and it's one of the big things I am striving towards correcting as Admin.

@"Saitama" Consider this a public warning to not continue with joke commands. The powers associated with donor are for helping the server in the event a staff member is not and cannot get on. If you continue you will lose your donor rank and powers that come with it.

I will be looking into cracking down on joke command usage as like I said, it has gotten out of hand.
[Image: b_560x95.png]