Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
serious weapon suggestion
So I was playin some prop hunt today and Name asked an interesting question. 
Why isn't bugbait in the shop yet?

So i really think it would do no harm to add the bug bait to the shop since it does nothing to benefit or impede hunters.

I also love how the hunter models look while equipped with bugbait.
They kinda run around with their hands by their side and it looks silly.

[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
I mean, it wouldn't harm or benefit anything. It is an entirely useless item only obtained by lucky balls. I guess it could be a points dump for those who have a huge amount. Make it overpriced just because. If this is added though I would recommend making it an accessory so it doesn't take a weapon slot.

Overall +0. No real change would happen other then a funny moment here and there. Yet, if it was sold for 1mill+ points I wouldn't mind wasting time with it.
Generally speaking, its bugbait. Nothing beneficial to other hunters and props. However, it seems almost everyone likes the walking animation while holding bugbait. Perhaps it wouldn't hurt if its added in the pointshop. To make it more humorous, make it extremely expensive, lets say around five to ten million points or one thousand premium points, just to make it a special item. The only pros with bigbait is the walking cycle and the sound it makes. But of course, its up to the administrator(s) and the owner himself to decide whether or not bugbait from the luckyball should be added in the pointshop. I'm remaining neutral on this. Also bumping the thread.
TTT has toilet paper that functions as one time use binoculars for I think a million points. It's a meme item, like the bugbait. I say why not
I'd totally be down for it to be extremely expensive. I think it's worth it
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
Personally, like the crossbow that was suggested before, I'd rather just have it as a novelty item, and having it in the shop is basically making the one you get out of the Lucky ball pointless.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
(05-31-2019, 04:01 PM)Alora Wrote: Personally, like the crossbow that was suggested before, I'd rather just have it as a novelty item, and having it in the shop is basically making the one you get out of the Lucky ball pointless.

I'm gonna agree with Alora here. I think it's better to just leave it as a novelty from the lucky ball.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Im gonna say nay-no on the bug bait since "it does nothing to benefit or impede hunters". Its just useless so buying it in the shop would be a waste. Im down for the crossbow though.
I mean having the crossbow  would take the fun from having a sniper
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(05-31-2019, 07:18 PM)Sharky Wrote: I mean having the crossbow  would take the fun from having a sniper

Then why have buyable weapons at all? Since they "take the fun" from having the default weapons, should we remove them too?