Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
serious weapon suggestion
(05-31-2019, 07:25 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(05-31-2019, 07:18 PM)Sharky Wrote: I mean having the crossbow  would take the fun from having a sniper

Then why have buyable weapons at all? Since they "take the fun" from having the default weapons, should we remove them too?

Thats a great question Laced - atm im playing on TTT and cant form a proper comment at this time - On My Lunch break(crackers) Ill comment on it

Lunch Break - I  mean we have 2 snipers ( COD2) ones and having a bow would be to extreme - Look at it this way -  The bow can kill props in one shot and with a sniper it takes around 2 maybe one 1 if pro enough to kill certain prop. Might as well add the RPG as well.

By all means add the bow - like laced said why have Buyable weapons - Laced your to smart for me  :(
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(05-31-2019, 08:01 PM)Sharky Wrote:
(05-31-2019, 07:25 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(05-31-2019, 07:18 PM)Sharky Wrote: I mean having the crossbow  would take the fun from having a sniper

Then why have buyable weapons at all? Since they "take the fun" from having the default weapons, should we remove them too?

Thats a great question Laced - atm im playing on TTT and cant form a proper comment at this time - On My Lunch break(crackers) Ill comment on it

Lunch Break - I  mean we have 2 snipers ( COD2) ones and having a bow would be to extreme - Look at it this way -  The bow can kill props in one shot and with a sniper it takes around 2 maybe one 1 if pro enough to kill certain prop. Might as well add the RPG as well.

By all means add the bow - like laced said why have Buyable weapons - Laced your to smart for me  :(

I haven't played ph in awhile, but i'm pretty sure a crossey does just 100 damage cuz I've shot vending machines with them and not one shot them. tpose and other with 100 and less health will get one shotted, but they'll also get one shotted with a sniper. By all means the crossey is fine as map exclusives it gives incentive to not play the same 3 maps all day every day which you guys already do anyway, but this thread is about bugbait (shortened to BB) while some players like the walk animation there is no benefit to having it. Laced mention the toilet paper that act as binoculars as possibly having BB like a gag like TTT does for the TP, but unlike the TP that still has a benefit the BB does not just makes a horrible squishy sound and splat noise. It'll just be a waste of time and take away a lucky ball exclusive item. If you want a BB pick up alot of lucky balls there are more than enough ways to break props with little to no damage taken
[Image: J6yUs0g]
We should add a nerf sniper rifle, make it stupid rare and only do like 1hp damage. Hell why not make people pay for weapons each round cs style, at least then stranded points would have value. Keep premium items perma.