Poll: Should i be unbanned?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
no
75.00%
3 75.00%
Yes. absolutely, application accepted. welcome to the ownership
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

server owner application (READ ME)
Ingame Name: IS KICK ME MORE DADDY THE CHEATER

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:203150113

Who Banned You: Deadpool

Reason For Ban: abusing donator powers/hacking

Length of Ban: permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: I logged onto the fine server this morning, with only pure intentions, to have fun, and maybe even make a few friends along the way. My only crime was getting carried away at times. Did i waste $15 just to kick everyone on the server? Absolutely, but these things happen, and I sincerely regret it. 
Now about the hacks,
I'm sure all of you have sinned before, this is just one example of this. I may have done some things in the past that I regret, but I talked to the man upstairs and He has forgiven me, so why not you?

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no

Other: I promise I really am a cool guy, everyone on seemed to like me, besides of course when i had momentary lapses of judgement.
also, can i have donator rank on the forums?
Hey you should forum ban this guy, he's been a real rascal.
(03-14-2018, 01:37 PM)nopleez Wrote: Hey you should forum ban this guy, he's been a real rascal.

NO please DOn't! I really am a nice guy, I was very popular in high school
(03-14-2018, 01:40 PM)B O O N K  B O I Wrote:
(03-14-2018, 01:37 PM)nopleez Wrote: Hey you should forum ban this guy, he's been a real rascal.

NO please DOn't! I really am a nice guy, I was very popular in high school

Being popular in high school is not gonna help you in this situation. I agree with nopleez.
BTW here is the original ban req: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-N-K-B-O-I
@Deadpool
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Your loss of $15, -1 for unban +1 for forum ban
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Application denied. 
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]