Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skirt skirt skittles ban appeal
Please use this format while filing an unban request.

Steam Name: (Skittles)

Steam I.D: (STEAM_0:1:85855575 )

Who banned you:the ultra fish

Reason for ban:hacking

Reason for Mods to unban you:i didnt do it + i didnt hear anyone say i was hacking 

(Optional) Extra details:
-1 on unban, you effortlessly killed props without moving them, commented on, and shot at invisible props and have less than 50 hrs in gmod...
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-02-2018, 03:58 PM)merlinhimself Wrote: -1 on unban, you effortlessly killed props without moving them, commented on, and shot at invisible props and have less than 50 hrs in gmod...

1 i tried pushing them and i didn't shoot at invisible props the tree one i saw him jump into the illegal spot  the less than 50 hours is bc im NEW

I've been highly suspicious since you first joined. With under hundred of hours on Gmod and under five hours in the server, it made it very dubious. There are spots I'll use to catch ghosters and/or hackers and apparently, it works in those category's. Its been very clear you're using a hack engine to find all props without hesitation. Remain banned.
-1 I dont know how you did it but no one is that good. You were able to find players in 100% invisible illegal spots. Your score was at least 12-3 on crash house with a number of regular players on the server, that's highly suspicious for any player with as little time on gmod as you. https://youtu.be/_3ojBl78aAA

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

on top of that i lost matches about 1 or 2 hours ago and yall know that
I'm a -1 on this unban as well. Everywhere you went, you ran straight up to props and killed them without checking anything else in the room and ran for the next prop in a different area. You were killing props in locations that not even veteran players would look and taking shots that did not make sense throughout the map. You were finding props in illegal spots as well right away and were looking at where props were before you even reached their areas.

The attachments 1a-4a show you trying to kill a prop that was illegally hiding in a location that could not be seen. You somehow knew they were there before everyone else was suspect of them even his own teammates.

5a and 6a show that you were trying to kill a log in a tree even though a new player would not have seen that.

I have more but I need to make another reply as the site only allows a certain amount of attachments per post/reply.

You said for in attachments in 7a that you saw a plant jumping and shot it, however that is proven otherwise in 8 as there is no plants disappearing but the plant that you claimed to be jumping was still there and the person's name that you killed was in the top right.

Attachments 9 and 10a are one of the many props you ran up to and shot looking at their location before even reaching them and departing without looking at any other location nearby

Same applies to attachments 11 through 14, you ran straight up to them. With 12, 12 is in a large room, you did not check any other location of the room but immediately ran in there after attachments 13 and 14 took place before going outside again.

attachments 14a and 15a is where you screwed up the most as 14a shows you looking at Midnight's spot before reaching him. The thing with Mid's spot is that he can only be seen when you get right next to him and not by the ladder. You kill him causally and continue on your way.

Also, when it comes to hacking, we do not need to really pass out warnings as its obvious you should not be hacking. I had at least 4 players contact me while I was watching you, believing in my suspicions that became blatantly obvious of foul play. I highly recommend that this individual remains banned.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
FIRST PIC i seen him jump in there i was attemping to try to shoot througt the wood second PIC i was checking by the boxes and i seen him clearly jump and he called lag because it moved him The Bush pic another apple ran into him and i heard him move over there The car i seen someone looking under it i was making sure he wasnt under a car tire then the last 2 same thing as the first 5 i seen him jump right in there when another LOG was attempting to join him but fell off

if yall dont beleave me ill stream it and prove that all 80-89 hours on gmod is all prop hunt
(12-02-2018, 05:09 PM)Skittles Wrote: FIRST PIC i seen him jump in there i was attemping to try to shoot througt the wood second PIC i was checking by the boxes and i seen him clearly jump and he called lag because it moved him The Bush pic another apple ran into him and i heard him move over there The car i seen someone looking under it i was making sure he wasnt under a car tire then the last 2 same thing as the first 5 i seen him jump right in there when another LOG was attempting to join him but fell off

if yall dont beleave me ill stream it and prove that all 80-89 hours on gmod is all prop hunt

I was spectating you the whole 2nd half of the map. The only prop that jumped of note was Midnight in the tree because you somehow spotted him from across the map and was shooting at him. He jumped off and hid somewhere else and instead of chasing after him, you begin shooting at the other prop hiding in an illegal spot even though there's no way you would not know they were there since they were there the whole round.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(12-03-2018, 06:32 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote:
(12-02-2018, 05:09 PM)Skittles Wrote: FIRST PIC i seen him jump in there i was attemping to try to shoot througt the wood second PIC i was checking by the boxes and i seen him clearly jump and he called lag because it moved him The Bush pic another apple ran into him and i heard him move over there The car i seen someone looking under it i was making sure he wasnt under a car tire then the last 2 same thing as the first 5 i seen him jump right in there when another LOG was attempting to join him but fell off

I was spectating you the whole 2nd half of the map. The only prop that jumped of note was Midnight in the tree because you somehow spotted him from across the map and was shooting at him. He jumped off and hid somewhere else and instead of chasing after him, you begin shooting at the other prop hiding in an illegal spot even though there's no way you would not know they were there since they were there the whole round.

ok the illegal place someone kinda ghosted for me since he was there and he was showing me where it was so i could try to get him out everyone else was on my own