Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skirt skirt skittles ban appeal
Also a -1 from me

Like Merlin and UltraFish and Mid said 

You went to every spot and killed someone 
Outta the blue. And what you said there when someone was hiding in a illegal spot. There are heaps of illegal spots and you went straight for prop. 

I’m not hating but you really need to take this into consideration. 
You can be a great player without ghosting or whatever ?
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I am a good bit late and was not there for this situation however upon looking at the provided evidence I will be going with a -1 for the unban. TheUltraFish is a Moderator for Dinkleberg's which should be evident but he does know what hacking looks like when he sees it. That being said, the only people who can find Midnight are those who have either been playing a long time or are a Master+ on Dink's (this is being taken from the majority of players who can find him are Masters and up). As well as judging from your time based on GT and looking at your profile, you had under 100 hours on Garry's Mod total and under 5 hours on the server to which would have put high sus on you. Looking at the video provided by Sember, Merlin (the dancing Creeper Girl) did check there but did not linger too long as he did not see him, however you lingered longer unlike the other newer players in the combine models either nuked or vaguely looked around and left. You made and effort to get on the couch, jump and see him which is something new players would not do. This does suggest hacking and although it is not from the Hunter's perspective, being your perspective, it was in the open that something fishy was going on with you. 

With all of this being said and everything being analyzed, I wish you good luck on the unban request and I suggest you get rid of the hacks. 

Have a wonderful day ^~^
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(12-04-2018, 10:57 AM)JustKuono Wrote: I am a good bit late and was not there for this situation however upon looking at the provided evidence I will be going with a -1 for the unban. TheUltraFish is a Moderator for Dinkleberg's which should be evident but he does know what hacking looks like when he sees it. That being said, the only people who can find Midnight are those who have either been playing a long time or are a Master+ on Dink's (this is being taken from the majority of players who can find him are Masters and up). As well as judging from your time based on GT and looking at your profile, you had under 100 hours on Garry's Mod total and under 5 hours on the server to which would have put high sus on you. Looking at the video provided by Sember, Merlin (the dancing Creeper Girl) did check there but did not linger too long as he did not see him, however you lingered longer unlike the other newer players in the combine models either nuked or vaguely looked around and left. You made and effort to get on the couch, jump and see him which is something new players would not do. This does suggest hacking and although it is not from the Hunter's perspective, being your perspective, it was in the open that something fishy was going on with you. 

With all of this being said and everything being analyzed, I wish you good luck on the unban request and I suggest you get rid of the hacks. 

Have a wonderful day ^~^

i mean if u guys want me to record me showing im good at prop hunt i dont mind doing it to show i dont hack ill do it