Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so 2019....
Broski, I don't even fucking know what all has happened this year. Promotions, demotions, bans. Relations, deaths, and trips. I don't even know what to say. Everyone has been @ people and giving little notes, but fuck you all...I'm too lazy for that shit. In all seriousness, I'll make a legit 2019 recap probably Saturday or Sunday. As of right now though...

Please post your favorite moment from this year that happened within our little community.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Being good at ttt for like a week and then suddenly being worse at aiming than I was when I started playing gmod
I resigned

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I got banned
I resigned
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
I think I quit.....
@"ChokeMeGrandpa" Being good? You mean finally getting more kills than deaths for yourself?
@matt_st3 (Strongrule) Come back bitch, you taught me.
@Laced Xanax Hey can you return to that please.
@dong Sorry the DONG cannot fall

I enjoyed getting high as fucking balls and pouring water all over my floor.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
some dumb idiots gave me the power to ban :)
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(01-15-2020, 10:20 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: @"ChokeMeGrandpa" Being good? You mean finally getting more kills than deaths for yourself?

I mean being able to aim at a moving target and kill them in one or two hits hit instead of being unable to kill an afk without reloading.
i got on, got off, got on