Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
some new taunts for your consideration
(12-10-2018, 10:11 AM)Gabe Wrote:
(12-10-2018, 08:36 AM)JustKuono Wrote:
(12-05-2018, 11:32 AM)dong Wrote: Make a taunt of @Gabe saying "Laced gey." Would be the best one yet

I'm going to try to get a recording of Gaybe saying that next time he's on. Just gotta record

I refuse to be made into a ph taunt. Only taunt worth adding in my opinion is hacker in ph : )

I suggest adding a clip of nopleez saying "Hey you scumbag"
There’s still NOO ‘REEEEE’ TAUNT
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
(12-05-2018, 11:55 AM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: We tried something like this a while back here's the link if you want to look over some of the old taunts we made. I always liked the idea of more taunts and getting rid of some of the old ones, too. Don't think Dinkleberg would be open to the idea, but @"Kasumi" might be.

As Yeezy has said, we have another page for this from the last wave of staff that I HIGHLY recommend be taken a look at as there are numerous taunts on there.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
That is why staff have the option to stop sounds incase if someone were to try to troll with the taunts and spam them they could simply stop it.

I just got off the phone with chief and he said this right here is it 
Soo... I heard through the grapevine that these won't get added, I'd just like some confirmation one way or the other.
@"Dinkleberg >:("
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.