Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
some new taunts for your consideration
We tried something like this a while back here's the link if you want to look over some of the old taunts we made. I always liked the idea of more taunts and getting rid of some of the old ones, too. Don't think Dinkleberg would be open to the idea, but @"Kasumi" might be.
(12-05-2018, 11:32 AM)dong Wrote: Make a taunt of @Gabe saying "Laced gey." Would be the best one yet

1+ for this
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
We need these as taunts, especially the dinkleburg one.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-03-2018, 11:24 PM)§6SEMBER-UNO Wrote: https://soundcloud.com/user873829/sets/d...sideration

I have a few more that i still need to edit down, if anyone has any suggestions leave a youtube link and time stamp for the sample and i can pull it.

You should check out funswitcher.com to find some good sound effects.
ᛈᚱᚨᛉ:ᛟᛞᛁᚾ:ᚹᛇᛉ:ᚨᛚᚠᚨᚦᛖᚱ
Cahf ah nafl mglw'nafh 
hh' ahor syha'h ah'legeth, 
ng llll or'azath 
eons n'ghftephai 
n'gha ahornah ah'mglw'nafh
ᚱᚢᛚᛖᚱ:ᛟᚠ:ᚦᛖ:ᚨᛊᛁᚱ
Btw I actually listened the the playlist and I think all of them should be added they’re great +1
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Love all these.. any chance you can send me .mp3 links so I can add them?
(12-09-2018, 09:27 PM)Dinkleberg > Wrote: Love all these.. any chance you can send me .mp3 links so I can add them?

I sent you all of them through discord.
@Mallakk thanks, saved me a little work converting them from .wav
(12-05-2018, 11:32 AM)dong Wrote: Make a taunt of @Gabe saying "Laced gey." Would be the best one yet

I'm going to try to get a recording of Gaybe saying that next time he's on. Just gotta record
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(12-10-2018, 08:36 AM)JustKuono Wrote:

I'm going to try to get a recording of Gaybe saying that next time he's on. Just gotta record

I refuse to be made into a ph taunt. Only taunt worth adding in my opinion is hacker in ph : )