Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Unban me off my favorite server
Steam Name: KAYFUN or KEVIN
Steam I.D: STEAM_0:0:71261232

Who banned you: Andre

Reason for ban: Racism

Reason for Admins to unban you: I was being very immature and I regret my actions. Prop Hunt is one of my favorite gamemodes in Gmod and I would love to play again on this server. At the time I was under the influence of alcoholic substance and I wish I didn't do what I did. I'm am very sorry for my actions and I promise I won't do it again. Thanks for taking your time reading this and I hope to be unbanned <3!
The report in question that got you banned: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...chu-Racism
I'd say give him a reduce at least, alcohol is pretty fucked and the ban req was sent over two months ago. I'm under the impression that run of the mill trolls don't care enough about trolling the same server even more to go through and make an appeal two months after the fact.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Before I give my vote answer this in detail:

Why did you choose to appeal now instead of earlier?
I'm in the same vote with voss, you and you're friends were not only banned for racism after countless warnings, but there was also mic spam and disrespect towards players. I can at least see some time has passed, and a reduce on your ban could be considered since you are making this.
I learned from my mistakes and I regret everything I did. I was under the influence of alcoholic substances during the time and I was just trying to have fun with the people I was playing with. I am extremely sorry for my actions and I wish I never done what I've done. I didn't do it earlier because I forgot I was banned and I knocked out during that night. Once again I apologize for everything I've done and I would love a second chance or at least a shorter cool down on my ban because lifetime bans suck.
I'll +1 your unban appeal, seeing as everyone deserves a second chance

My advice is don't get drunk and play on our server. 

Trolling isn't wise either, obviously. 

Have a chill weekend 
I'll +1 this unban appeal, be better and do better. If you show us that you can do better and follow the rules, I'm game to bring you back. Just have fun and vibe with the people on server, keep things chill and appropriate. We are here to game and have fun.
It has been discussed and we are going to shorten your ban so that you are unbannned the evening of the 13th or basically the eve of Valentine's Day. This would put your ban from November the 13th to February the 13th.

I do not think I need to inform you to not be even close as toxic as you were on the server a few months ago. Have a great day.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army