Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stop following
alright now that we have a committee for this lets see what they think (besides me) if we should remove sus from following and make it  kos
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
I think that we should leave it as sus but make some kinda strikes rule with sus. I.E. if you do like 2-3 sus-able actions you can be killed even if it's not overtime.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
i would LOVE to see this, because most of the time the t's will do MORE than enough sus things to practically confirm they are a T, but you can do nothing about the 7 suses because none of those are koses (also typically if i sus someone more than once they end up killing me because they were a T the whole time but no one really listens to the the callouts and i can't do anything until AFTER they one-shot me in some way)
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
I personally am against this. As both an Inno and a T, I will do literally do anything in my power to play a psychological warfare on people and make them fear me just from being sus near them. An action that is only suspicious is just that...sus. It proves nothing, it means nothing. When it become overtime...when most people are dead and its when T's are rapidly trying to win the round or Innos are trying to stay alive....sus is then valid to kill on IF it is an acceptable sus (MOTD provides such examples). If someone freaks you out because they are following you, hide from them or get into a crowd so that they can't do shit without being caught.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
I have always had a problem with this becoming kos. You would have those people who would call it out as fast as they can, the people calling it out for going in the same direction as them, and the people calling it out when you are nowhere near them. Also, it's fun to fuck with people by following them.
All those supporting a kos for it will be marked down anad followed by me
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
i just use this as a way to get people off my back as a t, so im sorta against this, as it would end up in more rdm and more arguments
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
I'm only for it because this rule is always being used against me to Target me
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
I'd be for it cuz its clear when someone is just going the same way as me vs someone following to kife, but i see dumbos using it as a reason to kill random people
[Image: J6yUs0g]
The reason this is sus, not Kos, is because it's subjective as hell. You can't write a perfect rule like this that covers all grounds and will just be a headache for staff. It will cause more problems then it fixes(basically none).
[Image: b_560x95.png]