Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stop following
I've been saying this for a long time. The stop following rule has always been dumb, as it is only being suspicious, and never being KOSable until OT. It's not that hard for a Traitor to chase down a player with an instant kill weapon (Knife, Shotgun,etc.) and the Innocent being followed having little to no reaction time to do anything, unless the said Traitor is a total trash can of a player.

It should be changed to being KOSable at all times, as long as there is a sufficient amount of warnings and time given to stop doing so.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
im just going to copy and paste what i said last time this was suggested, i think the stop following warning system should work as a kos before overtime, however it can and will be abused way to easily and then we just have another problem (added bit >) however the system we have in place now constantly being used to target people is a more pressing issue. once you are realised as a threat that some people have a difficult time eliminating, it wont stop making it extremely difficult to work as a traitor. +1
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Daddy Hanks knows what's up.

(10-01-2019, 01:07 AM)Christian Wrote: It's not that hard for a Traitor to chase down a player with an instant kill weapon (Knife, Shotgun,etc.) and the Innocent being followed having little to no reaction time to do anything,

+1

Yeah no shit, that's the game. If you're dumb or unlucky enough to get cornered by a traitor all alone, you're gonna get stabbed or shot or 'pooned. You're not entitled to reaction time lol. The innocents' strength is in numbers. Traitors won't kill you in a big group without it being loud and/or obvious, with so many more eyes on them able to call them out. If someone is following you, call them suspicious, and find where the innos are grouped up. Then kill them in overtime if you want. Pretty good compromise.

This is just forcing people away from each other if anything, as people can just go off by themselves and KOS anyone who comes near them after a couple warnings. I don't want to have to not go somewhere because some asshole thinks I'm following them and I don't wanna get rdmed.
and i don't want to be one shot by some arsehole that followed me for the entire round and was warned multiple times to back of but didn't because they had a knife
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
I'm kinda torn on this one, it sounds like a really great idea and would give some defense to innos from 1 shot weapons (cough cough knife), but I don't see how the rule would be implemented without a ton of subjective reports that add a burden to staff. It's really not that big of an issue right now the way it is.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I've said this before and will say it again- I've modded for servers that had the no following or kos rule. The rule was 3 warnings with reasonable times in between each one (5 seconds). It wasn't that hard to monitor seeing as a lot of people claim to have heard koses but no one heard them. Same goes for test or kosing from detectives.

I literally got followed by someone for almost 3 minutes because they wanted to knife me so badly yesterday. (inb4 targeting!!!1 yes but it still applies here)

I can see both sides of the argument though, so it's been whatever after my sad attempt with finding a better alternative to a 1 hit knife. I'm personally fine if this rule stays as is.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
I just fucking hate being followed the whole match by innos cause I cant do anything
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
whether they are inno or a T, if they are able to screw with me for the entire round, making me walk backwards for fear of being knifed in the back or darted from behind, i should be able to do something about it
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
I disagree i like to use it when i know who is the t but i cant kill them or it would be rdm so i just follow them to hell so unless they knife me its gonna be a annoying ass situation for them