Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban for Hacking/illegal mods
Is there any way that I could hop in a discord call with you to try to explain this a bit better? I'm a really nice and understanding person and id just like to talk.

Screenshot of my screen from another server.

I added an attachment from another server.

I just want you guys to see that this is a misunderstanding and id really like to fix it. I just went into the game files and Factory restored the game. I'll install just things necessary to play on your server and thats it.

I Restored it to the factory defaults now hopefully that fixed it. I would really appreciate a second chance on this server cause it is the only reason I play garrys mod at all. If you guys do unban me which I would greatly appreciate because I honestly had no idea that I was cheating if I was. I put that on everything I love. I'll join the server and if I see the names are like that again I will leave immediately and work on a fix for it. I'm really not sure what it was because it only did that on your server so I thought it was just a feature the server had because all of the servers are different. I don't like cheating and I don't want to be looked at as a cheater. Thank you all for your consideration. I really hope we can make things work out in a way where we all can be happy.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Any word on if ill ever be able to play on the server again?
After looking into this, the newer updates of Garry's Mod do make this an option for teammates to see fellow teammate's names through walls. This is something very new and if it were another gamemode, like TTT, then the ban would make sense. They can only see the names of the team they are on. Props should only see red names, and hunters should only see blue names.

Since this is a new update and setting for Prop Hunt players to have within their settings without using a hack or exploit, such players who have been banned with only similar evidence will be unbanned.

@BearJewHD , your unban request is accepted, you should already be unbanned.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army