that was rude :'(
I always saw teaming as more of a “help me kill all these people while I’m a t” sort of deal. Not when some fun that was had. The rules do state “Do not team, which is aiding people you know are not on your team.” But I wouldn’t see this as aiding them. If I’m on messing around with some friends and we just decide not to kill each other or we look the other way for the time being we aren’t aiding each other. Were just waiting till more towards the end of the round for a 1 on 1 or to mess around and kill each other in spectacular ways to end the round. Giving people items and such as a T as long as it doesn’t hinder the game for others isn’t really teaming. If it was D’s wouldn’t be able to give out items or innos wouldn’t be able to help D’s during the round cause it was be “aiding people you know are not on your team”

Just my view on this.
They were just fucking around +1
i really do think that since they are both regulars, and have been around on the server for some time. they should've known better with what they were doing.
its generally known that you have to kill eachother immediately when you get defibbed as an inno. but he gave you a homerun bat for shits and giggles, and you used said weapon when in reality you shouldn't have had it at all.
i think that you both should take the 2 weeks. it does seem reasonable given your time on the server. take some time to cool, and then pull off NORMAL meme tactics once you've reflected properly
(09-12-2019, 06:56 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: i really do think that since they are both regulars, and have been around on the server for some time. they should've known better with what they were doing.
its generally known that you have to kill eachother immediately when you get defibbed as an inno. but he gave you a homerun bat for shits and giggles, and you used said weapon when in reality you shouldn't have had it at all.
i think that you both should take the 2 weeks. it does seem reasonable given your time on the server. take some time to cool, and then pull off NORMAL meme tactics once you've reflected properly
Ngl, when I used to play a lot I would randomly just drop t-weaps and let the innos have fun. I would also kill someone, usually Lycan, then revive him and either let him run or kill him. It's kind of normal.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(09-12-2019, 07:52 PM)JustKuono Wrote:
(09-12-2019, 06:56 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: i really do think that since they are both regulars, and have been around on the server for some time. they should've known better with what they were doing.
Ngl, when I used to play a lot I would randomly just drop t-weaps and let the innos have fun. I would also kill someone, usually Lycan, then revive him and either let him run or kill him. It's kind of normal.

when yall ban two regulars for teaming but have a tmod who actively used to team lol

+1 unban the cactus or at least reduction
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
Really like you and Semen. Seemed like harmless goofing taken too seriously. Let loose. +1
Btw, this is your actual steam ID based off of gbans: STEAM_0:1:66073725
Ban will be reduced to one week with time served... so 4 more days. You got off the hook last time with a warning here, so this time it will be a small punishment. Teaming can often be seen as a gray area. But this was teaming, just because it wasn't done maliciously doesn't make it not teaming. You still willingly participated in it and proceeded to kill Meemo with that bat that was given to you, by a Traitor, which makes you complicit as well. Not the mention you did not do anything against semen. Hope you see you back in 4 days. We are cactus

unrelated but will be posting on last unban request tonight/later today