Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the "chad" situation
this post is not intended to flame or destroy character of anyone involved in this. i feel this is important and should be reported.

i joined the server this evening, and this was unfolding. everyone was renaming themselves to "Chad #", as seen in the screenshots. during these rounds, therer was a lot of rdm, and barely any slays. i heard someone have to directly ask, "hey can a moderator view my report?". reed1103 at the time was messaging me about the situation, and can vouch for trash talk being discussed along several people including members/regulars/masters. this trash talk including name-calling staff members, there was also discussion of historically racist remarks, essentially just putting the word "non-chad" as a sub for "non-white".

overall this was a really shitty situation with lots of RDM and barely any mod work, despite a large staff presense. there was large examples of teaming and other rulebreaking here, and action was NOT taken against anyone. i understand that reports may have been forgiven, however there were people complaining about it in voice chat, and forgiving reports could easily be due to "teaming".

the staff members currently online were: 
Rhapsody (used a chad name and said "jigger",  baiting racism)
Admiral Arbok
COGTasmaian (Used a chad name)
reed1103
Stingray (used !gag on everyone named chad seemingly without reason)

screenshots of the incident provided here:

[Image: 6B960AD15332FC2923A1DB2DD9B5D9F25F3C72C3]
[Image: 6C46F4CC8FC251756237A60A864CD41FD3BD29D2]
[Image: ACA615B64B0497FF68F44BDDC7BEC795149F4249]

i understand this isn't exactly abuse, but there was several blatant RDM's, false KOS's, etc based on the names. as some staff members were a part of this, they did not issue any slays related to the incident. again, i understand that it's likely it was not reported as the RDM's were forgiven, however i believe this was because teaming. 
[Image: tumblr_oc1hazkarA1vnktu6o1_500.gif]

dot ヽ(^◇^*)/
Well that's interesting
@"Admiral Arbok"
@Rhapsody
@reed1103
And idk the other one

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
This is like some fucking conspiracy shit. Those damn chads have not only infiltrated the server but the staff as well. We need to initiate DEFCON 1
[Image: atomic_vault_boy_by_lolwut_kun.jpg]
Ill be honest I joined when some of that was occuring, and it was quite frustrating to see. I can see why dot was annoyed as well. There's a point to having fun and messing around, but when it causes issues for other players it goes too far.
Edit: I should also mention there was the instance where Stingray was gagging/muting Chad and it was muting/gagging all of them(I have ss of that too)
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Remember when we banned an entire group of people for this
What in Chadus Christ is going on here
[Image: giphy.gif]
I left because I wanted to work on a map, and I came back 10 minutes later. I don't really remember if every single report was forgiven, but I know that most of them were.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
oh man i remember this

i body bombed 5 of the chads that night

but yeah this really isn't ok, even if it was a joke
@Rhapsody, I am disappointed in you for contributing to the Mass Troll, and you aren't cute for changing 1 letter of a "banned" word (which is also against the rules). I assume you were all targeting "Actually Chad". All other staff that were there( @"Admiral Arbok" @reed1103 @Stingray) you should have made them change their names or be kick/banned. This is very clearly against the rules and should have been handled.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
f
merry christmas xbox