Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the forums is a rotting corpse
bring back enjin forums

people used to shit post enough on there to the point it actually seemed like it was active

bring back shitposting

this is a shitpost

i am extremely bored after hopping on the server for the first time in a few months

quarantine is very boring
[Image: giphy.gif]
obviously u haven't checked all the threads that get moved to shitposting or memes, or whatever that sub-category is called

also beep-bop
No dont take yourself too seriously

[Image: F3fpSyJ.gif]
M
E
E
P

M
E
E
P
You cant spell quarantine without the U R A Q  T
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
#LegalizeShitposting
Wouldn't really mind Shitposting Threads being added to Latest Posts, so long as it's not someone completely spamming. If it becomes an issue, make an Archive that removes them from the Latest Posts section. Also, you can pay to bring enjin back if you want. People do it quite often to relive the nostalgia.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(03-24-2020, 12:33 AM)Christian Wrote: Wouldn't really mind Shitposting Threads being added to Latest Posts, so long as it's not someone completely spamming. If it becomes an issue, make an Archive that removes them from the Latest Posts section. Also, you can pay to bring enjin back if you want. People do it quite often to relive the nostalgia.

We need to delete these forums and move back to enjin.
What do you mean you don't like seeing the same 7 people post ban requests and staff applications every 3 seconds? This is the most interesting forum I've ever been on!