them wallhacks tho
Offender's Name: olokun african god of the abyss"

Offender's SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:58121250

Potential Witnesses: 

Reason to Ban: 
[Image: 4a62a5e1c8f89596f2eac67b11f8921f.png]

Proof: 

Other:
Is he missing CSS textures? That'll sometimes let you have a clear wall, tho the rest of the map looks like you're on acid.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-02-2018, 01:54 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Is he missing CSS textures? That'll sometimes let you have a clear wall, tho the rest of the map looks like you're on acid.

Yes, he said he didnt have certain textures downloaded. This hardly counts as an exploit so much as an oversight in map development. You can't force people to download textures especially if they have no space to download it so it can't be enforced. Zephyr was also told that he's not exploiting by me and a few others as well(I'd list names if I remembered I was buzzed) before making this thread and he still made it.
It is exploiting if you can see through walls, wich is directly wallhacking. I mean, what else can it bloody be? TTT and the vast majority of its maps require CSS files. If you do not have these you can see through walls or see black and purple/pink squares everywhere with the occasional ERROR. As such it is exploiting, wallhacking and adds a lovely pint of metagaming to the mix as well.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(06-02-2018, 09:06 AM)ExiledShadows Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 01:54 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Is he missing CSS textures? That'll sometimes let you have a clear wall, tho the rest of the map looks like you're on acid.

Yes, he said he didnt have certain textures downloaded. This hardly counts as an exploit so much as an oversight in map development. You can't force people to download textures especially if they have no space to download it so it can't be enforced. Zephyr was also told that he's not exploiting by me and a few others as well(I'd list names if I remembered I was buzzed) before making this thread and he still made it.

5. Do Not Exploit, Hack, Metagame or Otherwise Avoid the Game's Intended Limits
Do not try to escape the map bounds or exploit map bugs that provide an unfair advantage to gameplay. 
[b]Exploiting Maps Punishment:
[/b]

- 1st Offence: Warning

- 2nd Offence: Warning

- 3rd Offence: 1 Day Ban
- 4th Offence: 1+ Week Ban
[Image: giphy.gif]
This is very clearly exploiting. I’m not sure how he’s missing textures, he’s been playing here for months now. I’d say that this serves as both of his warnings, and if he does it again we should ban him for a day. If I see him on today I’ll link him to this thread.
dude has like 10 mass rdm bans on other servers so thats a thing to look out for too
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]