Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trolls, and not the good ones
Offender's Name: raymondthegreat STEAM_0:1:77394584 mojosam  STEAM_0:1:17418 
Clark STEAM_0:0:460213120

Potential Witnesses: creepin

Reason to Ban: trolling, teamswitching, disrespecting staff, racism

Proof:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OePZkxUiIQ4

Optional:  sorry for the long video, but it was necessary to capture the entire BS that was happening.  creepin has another video.
https://youtu.be/Xy_Edr18pXo I have a video of them Evading punishment In the first couple minutes is of them Leaving and rejoining after being gagged. Very well they continued to try and bully each other and as well myself and Piano in the server. Which was happening. as you can see. These three were not here to play on the server but spamming chat and caused problems for everyone.
@"[test]pianoman4490" and @"creepin"

To be honest, I can tell that these guys are troublemakers. However, the issue is that it does not appear that protocol was followed. No warnings from the staff member present at the time were given and a few were given by the donor. These guys should have been map gagged/muted way before it got to this point or should have been regagged/remuted since they all punishment evaded at some point.

This makes a tad more difficult to decide how to punish them, because many troublemakers stop or leave when they can no longer have their fun, while their fun was purposefully allowed to continue here in this scenario. You let them walk all over both of you, unintentionally feeding these trolls making it worse.

raymondthegreat: joining spectator, once unwarned
teamswapping, at least twice, once warned
trolling, throughout, somewhat warned, at least gagged
racism, twice at least, immediately gagged/muted, no warning seen
punishment evasion, at least twice

mojosam: abusing unstuck, not warned
mic/chat spam at least twice gagged/muted
trolling throughout, not really warned
evading punishment twice, not handled/warned properly
ghosting once, not warned or acted upon

Clark: trolling, more so than the other two, not really handled
mic spam, at least once, gagged
ghosting once, not handled/responded to
inappropriate speech twice, not really handled again
teamswapping at least once, not handled, but warned once maybe
punishment evasion twice, same as the other two with handling

creeping gave 3 warnings that I counted throughout both videos.

raymondthegreat shall be banned for 3 weeks
mojosam will be banned for a month
Clark will be permanently banned

I know these guys were troublemakers and trollers, but we have guidelines and protocol for a reason.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army