Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ttt_borealis
get this map out ttt_borealis
gay map and lags a lot with around 15 people on it
Borealis is a gross ass map, even without the lag it is a map that was made for a single player linear experience not a TTT style gamemode and has no TTT elements except for a single two way Tratior teleporter. Trash map that i am surprised is in rotation.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
the vending machine spawning 1500 cans causes it to lag
There is also a T Trap on the bridge causing an Iceberg hit. It flings all players, causing some to just fall to their death if in the wrong spot. First time I saw it used, Hani's body landed near me.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
That map is the biggest server killer. second only to @"Lycan" whenever he joins
[Image: 727.gif]
ttt_borealis at this time of year in this part of gmod localised entirely within this server?