Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ttt_clocktown Texture Fix (With Download Included)
I noticed recently how people cannot see the textures for ttt_clocktown. The reason for this is being you need TF2 mounted for the Skybox and Water textures. I can understand that not everyone would want to install a game just for the textures. I've provided a download link bellow that will download the necessary textures you will need to play on this map. Feel free to share this thread with friends who do not have TF2 Mounted and to those who do not wish to download TF2 just for the textures.

If you're unsure how to install these, place the folders you download in your Garry's Mod Directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod) I believe you can also place these in your Addons folder, however I usually just place them in the traditional directory.

Before and After (IMGUR Album)
Texture Download

Cheers
~Christian

(P.S. You'll only be missing the Team Fortress 2 Resupply Cabinet Textures, that is because I did not provide them in the download. You really don't need them, just the model.)
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Finally Clock Tower won't look like absolute trash. Thanks m8

(Map is still bad though)