Poll: Remove ttt_outpost31
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
63.64%
7 63.64%
No.
36.36%
4 36.36%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ttt_outpost31
(09-18-2018, 02:08 PM)Loganater Wrote: I like this map, but if player models get fucked on it then yeah it should probably be removed. Would be nice if the map could just be fixed instead of removed though, but that won't happen.

If we can fix the map, I'm all for keeping it. I enjoy having a map based off of "The Thing" because it was a great movie and it's cool to see it in gmod.

With that being said, however, this isn't the only map to fuck with playermodels/be generally unliked by the community, or both. I may make more threads like this in the future, seeing as how this one got somewhat of a discussion about the map started, which is what the intention of this thread was.
(09-18-2018, 02:08 PM)Loganater Wrote: I like this map, but if player models get fucked on it then yeah it should probably be removed. Would be nice if the map could just be fixed instead of removed though, but that won't happen.
^
Greetings, 
Swartsy