Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tv show
I like to watch random stuff on regular cable TV. A few of my favorites include Impractical Jokers, Seinfeld, The X Files, and I've gotten into a newer cop show Live PD when I don't have anything to do on a Friday or Saturday night.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
At this moment I’m watching Iron fist season 2 and Queen of the south.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
i personally love "Stranger Things" and "American Horror Story" i finished breaking bad which is the most badass show ive seen.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Oh forgot to mention Peaky blinders. It’s epic.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
Daredevil, Black Mirror and Lucha Underground have been the only things I have watched recently. I have to catch up with all the other Netflix shows.
[Image: bb6.jpg]
I'm not allowed to watch Bojack Horseman anymore but Breaking Bad and Fringe.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I am having a good time watching all the shows by Andy Yeatman on Netflix. I started with these shows a few months ago when I was looking for series and movies for my kids. These shows are actually very nice and I am glad there is so much to learn from it as well.
I haven't watched much at all with television, but I do have DVDs I watch rarely, of something like Seinfeld or Beavis and Butthead.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
If you haven’t watched The Office (US) at least twice you aren’t living life properly.
north woods law