unban
Ingame Name: shy

SteamID: STEAM_04

Who Banned You: scoovie

Reason For Ban: "abusing the jetpack"

Length of Ban: perm

Reason for Mods to Unban: i got banned close to 6 months ago for abusing the jetpacks, scoovie said i was cheating because the only way to abuse the jetpacks is because of the commandrates. but he also said that the commandrates were serversided so i dont get how that works. anyway. i agreed i wouldnt use the jetpack anymore if i was unbanned because i used alot of those configs that promised to like make the fps in your game alot better because i had a very shit computer back then. i have a way better computer now and i dont need to use those configs anymore (still need to get around to refreshing my garrys mod of some of these config settings though, i changed ALOT and im still changing more on my new comp)
anyway i was hoping to get banned cause i always thought i was unjustly banned.
i didnt hack into the commandrates or whatever on purpose to fuck up my jetpack. i didnt even know what commandrates were or that i was abusing the jetpack until someone told me, and i was going to stop, but i was banned right after they said that.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): was banned for rdm once and
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pack-unban

Other: nope 
check out my video please it'd make me feel great :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg9PGLoX0L4
So, here's the deal.
You OBVIOUSLY abused the jetpack by adjusting your cl_cmdrate. The problem here is that is a server replicated variable which means that you cannot change it unless your purposefully use a memory modification program, such as cheat engine, to force set it to something else.
While yes, it has been six months since you have done this; you also lied about doing it in your first unban request.

So you admit you had set configs when you got banned? My issue isnt just the jetpack issue here, but the fact you claimed you werent hacking, and you got caught hacking elsewhere after this ban. It makes me question your credibility in saying you wont do it again.
Im going to say -1. I have no trust that you wont do it anymore.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
-1 the jetpack abuse is blatantly obvious. My other concern is that you were banned/caught hacking on other communities for hacking with a solid amount of evidence against you. So what stops you from getting unbanned here and doing the same thing?
(07-30-2018, 09:15 AM)Zephyr Wrote: You OBVIOUSLY abused the jetpack by adjusting your cl_cmdrate. The problem here is that is a server replicated variable which means that you cannot change it unless your purposefully use a memory modification program, such as cheat engine, to force set it to something else.

You can change it via console/config. Idk what you're going on about.
-1, I do not trust you won't hack here after being caught and banned by other GMod communities, and that you wouldn't config again because you have done more than that.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Don't link your videos it doesn't help your case
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(07-30-2018, 11:42 AM)nopleez Wrote:
(07-30-2018, 09:15 AM)Zephyr Wrote: You OBVIOUSLY abused the jetpack by adjusting your cl_cmdrate. The problem here is that is a server replicated variable which means that you cannot change it unless your purposefully use a memory modification program, such as cheat engine, to force set it to something else.

This is what I was saying...I would use configs to boost my FPS having NO IDEA what they would do to my game. How the fuck can a server side value be modified by cheat engine? That doesn’t make any sense. I literally hadn’t no idea that wasn’t how the jetpack wasn’t suppose to be, and wasn’t banned before I go could even take it off. Stop saying I’m “lying” about what i said other in my other thread. I said same last year.

to all those worried that I’ll hack on this community after my other bans, I won’t. I have OBS in replay buffer modes at all times so if you think I did something fishy to you, just tell me to send you the clip. Those other community bans were really bullshit. On [AG] I was banned for a 7 second clip accusing me of no recoil, when the real reason was because the head admin didn’t like me and had tried to get me banned anyway way he could. I was told this by an admin while I spent my time on the server anyway, and was upset that he’d taken it this far. The evidence was not sufficient at all, because it’s very easy to control recoil in gmod, and I even HAD recoil in the clip, but they wouldn’t believe me. Go ahead and look at my counter arguements on my thread there, they make more sense.
On BTG, I was banned for abusing a glitch on ttt_office (they thought it was Wallhacks, I was able to see through the wall due to one of my potato graphics Configs, I stopped after someone told me too because I thought it was normal.) and hopping (they consider bhopping an exploit there and it’s not allowed) That banned was also dumb, considering I was reported by an admin a week before for hacking, even though they had NO EVIDENCE and they all just said things along the line of “oh yeah he seems really fishy he’s one deaged me before”
I wanted to post an unban appeal to see if I could try a new server but I’m guessing I’m not going to be giving to that chance. I’ll have to stick to my current server now, and I’m sorry that you all believe that I was intentionally abusing my cmdrate to boost my jetpack. If you don’t believe that it wasn’t on purpose and it was because of the potato configs, that’s fine. I’ll try again in a couple months then I guess.
check out my video please it'd make me feel great :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg9PGLoX0L4
(07-30-2018, 02:31 PM)somber Wrote:

This is what I was saying...I would use configs to boost my FPS having NO IDEA what they would do to my game. How the fuck can a server side value be modified by cheat engine? That doesn’t make any sense. I literally hadn’t no idea that wasn’t how the jetpack wasn’t suppose to be, and wasn’t banned before I go could even take it off. Stop saying I’m “lying” about what i said other in my other thread. I said same last year.

to all those worried that I’ll hack on this community after my other bans, I won’t. I have OBS in replay buffer modes at all times so if you think I did something fishy to you, just tell me to send you the clip. Those other community bans were really bullshit. On [AG] I was banned for a 7 second clip accusing me of no recoil, when the real reason was because the head admin didn’t like me and had tried to get me banned anyway way he could. I was told this by an admin while I spent my time on the server anyway, and was upset that he’d taken it this far. The evidence was not sufficient at all, because it’s very easy to control recoil in gmod, and I even HAD recoil in the clip, but they wouldn’t believe me. Go ahead and look at my counter arguements on my thread there, they make more sense.
On BTG, I was banned for abusing a glitch on ttt_office (they thought it was Wallhacks, I was able to see through the wall due to one of my potato graphics Configs, I stopped after someone told me too because I thought it was normal.) and hopping (they consider bhopping an exploit there and it’s not allowed) That banned was also dumb, considering I was reported by an admin a week before for hacking, even though they had NO EVIDENCE and they all just said things along the line of “oh yeah he seems really fishy he’s one deaged me before”
I wanted to post an unban appeal to see if I could try a new server but I’m guessing I’m not going to be giving to that chance. I’ll have to stick to my current server now, and I’m sorry that you all believe that I was intentionally abusing my cmdrate to boost my jetpack. If you don’t believe that it wasn’t on purpose and it was because of the potato configs, that’s fine. I’ll try again in a couple months then I guess.

I would suggest changeing your contact figs back to normal 
And don't link your videos in the fourms doesn't help your case
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(07-31-2018, 01:21 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:
(07-30-2018, 02:31 PM)somber Wrote:

I would suggest changeing your contact figs back to normal 
And don't link your videos in the fourms doesn't help your case

that's his signature, he's not linking it to help his case lol

see the thing right below this? the one with my gametracker and a great quote from lycan? that's a signature.