unban plz
Ingame Name: nopleez

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25213494

Who Banned You: idk

Reason For Ban: idk

Length of Ban: idk

Reason for Mods to Unban: I posted an image of Foxka from his twitch and I am very sorry.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no

Other: This is a discord ban please unban me. thank you for your consideration.
Press F to pay respects
“I can only do 1/2 of a nut smh” -Hitler probably
Thread re-opened and nopleez unbanned (from forums) to at least give him the chance to defend himself and/or allow others to post in support/opposition to an unban or reduction.
hi thankyou for this opportunity i promise not to ruin it
@nopleez don't fuck it up!
+1 Nopleez should not have been banned for posting a link that was already widely spread by Foxka.
(making a meme of his face can be considered harassment yes, but its the internet grow up; we do it to eachother all the time why do you care more when nopleez does it)
+1 for the unban, nopleez is a funny guy who was wronged
+1 nipples is a very funny boi

My Maps
been here since September 2016
+1 Did not deserve a ban.
As queef said, Foxka had directly linked his Twitch (the source of the "image" nopleez used) to his discord and had advertised it numerous times. It really did not call for a ban.
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
+1 for reduction, while the meme could be considered harassment I don't think it's severe enough in this case to warrant a permanent community ban
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]