unban request
Ingame Name: xavier

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:16881634

Who Banned You: Deadpool

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: it was unintentional w/ a c4 when i was trying to destroy it to clear room for a detective item. wasn't paying attention to who was around me so some1 came and blew it up.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): yes accidentally. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...Ban-Appeal

Other: im fine with punishment for this but i don't think a permaban is warranted here when it was unintentional and my only offense while playing here for this long.
My ban reason sums up what I'm going to say here,"You are responsible for the c4 you put down(Mass RDM)".

+1 for reduction
former admin2
+1 for that reduction but you need to be more careful with that kinda stuff in the future!!!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Anyone who knowingly stands near a C4 about to explode as a T should be restricted to console games. +1
(06-12-2018, 08:15 PM)ExiledShadows Wrote: Anyone who knowingly stands near a C4 about to explode as a T should be restricted to console games. +1

He was a Detective and killed 5 innos with it
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 for reduction. Seems like a mistake and no foul intentions.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
You planted a c4 for 10 minutes instead of destroying it fully knowing what could happen if the defuse failed... I'm not sure if you are actually doing it ununtentionally or on purpose.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(06-12-2018, 08:32 PM)Foxka Wrote: You planted a c4 for 10 minutes instead of destroying it fully knowing what could happen if the defuse failed... I'm not sure if you are actually doing it ununtentionally or on purpose.

i was trying to get it away from people at first if u saw the death replay. like i put it down once or twice but people were swarming around it when i came to the basement.
(06-12-2018, 08:22 PM)Traitor Wrote:
(06-12-2018, 08:15 PM)ExiledShadows Wrote: Anyone who knowingly stands near a C4 about to explode as a T should be restricted to console games. +1

He was a Detective and killed 5 innos with it
 -1 for knowledge of consequences.
"i was trying to get it away from people at first if u saw the death replay. like i put it down once or twice but people were swarming around it when i came to the basement."
We've decided to reduce your ban down to two weeks. Doing something as stupid as this again will not go over well for you.

Appeal approved.