1 month
Reason:
rdm and leave
Banned by:
Dildo Shwaggins (STEAM_0:0:57158759)
History:
User has no previous bans

reason to request unban:
my Gmod crashed before Shwaggins was able to handle the report, however, when i tried to return to the server i found that i had already been banned for a month 
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
its a day ban not a month
(01-14-2019, 08:02 PM)Gabe Wrote: its a day ban not a month
wow i am a complete and total idiot, sorry to bother you with my stupidity
I waited 2-3 rounds before writing the ban request I had to ask around for other players testimony on the report.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(01-14-2019, 08:09 PM)JustKuono Wrote: I waited 2-3 rounds before writing the ban request I had to ask around for other players testimony on the report.

my computer is seven years old, if you want blistering speed don't look at me
My computer fucked up and by the time I got it fixed kuono already did the report and req, so no opposition to unban but it is only a day anyways
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
My computer should be on life support. I've already replaced the video card once, and this one's is spinning only one fan. About as old as my laptop, which came with windows 7 on it.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
So ... Close appeal?
@Gabe
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Closed