Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unbanned
Steam name Fox[red] in[blue] a [green]box

steam id STEAM_0:0:57882829

Traitor banned me

why? staff impersonation use of powers and ghosting

i help out the server and keep people in line i know the rules of the server You can ask all the people i play with
https://youtu.be/yC3a1C8DSW8 This evidence after your previous history with ghosting is why I banned you. Edit: Also the ban reason was ghosting, abuse of power and impersonating staff.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-25-2018, 11:12 AM)Traitor Wrote: https://youtu.be/yC3a1C8DSW8 This evidence after your previous history with ghosting is why I banned you. Edit: Also the ban reason was ghosting, abuse of power and impersonating staff.

ok done im sorrry he missed up my spot on Purpose
That is the most clear cut abuse of powers, staff impersonation, and ghosting I've ever seen. Not only should you stay banned imo, someone needs to remove those donor powers.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
-1 your acting like we play favorites, we don't you got caught breaking the rules and should serve your punishment
To add to this he was also demoted from Trusted recently for the same reasons.
[Image: giphy.gif]
-1. I have to go with the evidence of the video on this one. You did ghost another player which should never happen, and even though what he did was mean/unsportsmanlike, it is not against the rules. Then, on top of it, you were impersonating and saying you were staff even though you are not.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
-1 the video shows you ghosting and then you gag the kid you ghosted and said don’t argue with staff.

The ban is punishment accept it.
At least use the format. that alone shows that you don't care enough.

(My personal opinion)
-1 This isn't your first offense of abusing your powers and impersonating. Please stay banned.