Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unmovable option
just curious if it is possible to somehow add a code or an option to not be moved as a prop (ex other hunters/props pushing you out of the map by accident)

Ive had a few amazing spots ruined due to this and would think not being pushed out of the map would be in everyones interest. 

(i know im posting a lot but i want to help with some suggestions as they come to me)
Alright, so putting yourself in a stationary position while other props/hunter touches your hitbox. I would say its not a great idea to add it. I understand you dislike whenever props or hunters pushes you out of bound and ever since the update of prop hunt, the hitbox enlarged. However, the problem is how will players either find a way to abuse it, just like finding a way to abuse the unstuck command. So for now on, I'm not all in favor of adding this til its coded correctly or said otherwise.
(06-16-2019, 07:53 PM)Midnight Wrote: Alright, so putting yourself in a stationary position while other props/hunter touches your hitbox. I would say its not a great idea to add it. I understand you dislike whenever props or hunters pushes you out of bound and ever since the update of prop hunt, the hitbox enlarged. However, the problem is how will players either find a way to abuse it, just like finding a way to abuse the unstuck command. So for now on, I'm not all in favor of adding this til its coded correctly or said otherwise.

Understandable. of course with coding nothing ever goes right the first time around. also on another note ive noticed that t-poses cannot walk through each other. im assuming its related? but is very frustrating trying to race everyone to a spot and getting stuck on each other
(06-16-2019, 08:04 PM)§bTyrant Wrote:
(06-16-2019, 07:53 PM)Midnight Wrote: Alright, so putting yourself in a stationary position while other props/hunter touches your hitbox. I would say its not a great idea to add it. I understand you dislike whenever props or hunters pushes you out of bound and ever since the update of prop hunt, the hitbox enlarged. However, the problem is how will players either find a way to abuse it, just like finding a way to abuse the unstuck command. So for now on, I'm not all in favor of adding this til its coded correctly or said otherwise.

Understandable. of course with coding nothing ever goes right the first time around. also on another note ive noticed that t-poses cannot walk through each other. im assuming its related? but is very frustrating trying to race everyone to a spot and getting stuck on each other

That is related, and being worked on. It's due to prop collision
(06-16-2019, 09:31 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote:
(06-16-2019, 08:04 PM)§bTyrant Wrote:

That is related, and being worked on. It's due to prop collision

awesome! Only back 24 hours and noticed that issue so glad to hear its being worked on