Soul Sweep moat.gg
Steam I.D: (Steam I.D. here)
STEAM_0:0:212074479
Who banned you:
Recent one was halfdemonlink but he was just reinstating the one ultra gave
Reason for ban:
trolling, racist, racist names, multi accounts, ban evasion at some point
Reason for Mods to unban you:
All of this has come to a stop. I realized I was acting childish and of my most recent unban appeal I was acting childish right after and got banned on discord again as well. The racism has also halted to a stop for some reasons I would rather not say. For the racism ima just say this Im not a racist person I was just "meming" and trolling for what I thought was funny at the time. I do not find it funny anymore as it hurts peoples feeling and makes them mad or sad depending on the person. Multi accounts is not against the rules and i have never gotten on my alt to play this server. So I havent ban evaded either. 
(Optional) Extra details: tomorrow will be 6th months since my ban. I am also perma banned on discord and ttt.ttt bores me and i want to play a good ph server again
I believe you still haven't learn your lesson recently. Generally speaking, everyone lost trust on you, including I. Numerous reports that includes you being disrespectful, obnoxious, immaturity, etc.

So tell, once you're unbanned, how are YOU going to start acting like your age? Are you going to continue such nonsense behavior? And don't give me any basic responds. Be truthful and I'll decide whether or not your ban should be appealed.
This was your last unban request from prop hunt:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Fuck-it
You also appealed on TTT as well here recently (I only mention this because of how you handled yourself during this appeal):
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-pp

In that time I feel you still have not matured. Not to mention the past number of bans you have on Prop Hunt. You've been given a lot of chances with this community, and have continued to cause problems. With that being said, why should we trust that you have grown up and matured?
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Nothing I have seen thus far has me convinced you deserve an unban. But I'll allow for this exercise to go through anyways. Get some comments on here from others and then I'll go ahead and deny this officially in a couple days.
(04-07-2019, 04:14 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Nothing I have seen thus far has me convinced you deserve an unban. But I'll allow for this exercise to go through anyways. Get some comments on here from others and then I'll go ahead and deny this officially in a couple days.

If you are already going to deny just do it now. I would rather not waste my time nor waste anyone elses if you are going to deny it

(04-07-2019, 04:07 PM)Midnight Wrote: I believe you still haven't learn your lesson recently. Generally speaking, everyone lost trust on you, including I. Numerous reports that includes you being disrespectful, obnoxious, immaturity, etc.

So tell, once you're unbanned, how are YOU going to start acting like your age? Are you going to continue such nonsense behavior? And don't give me any basic responds. Be truthful and I'll decide whether or not your ban should be appealed.
Yes I will i just want to have fun and play on an actual non toxic server where all the staff abuse and are toxic. No I want to be unbanned and stay unbanned.
(04-07-2019, 04:12 PM)Avi Wrote: This was your last unban request from prop hunt:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Fuck-it
You also appealed on TTT as well here recently (I only mention this because of how you handled yourself during this appeal):
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-pp

In that time I feel you still have not matured.  Not to mention the past number of bans you have on Prop Hunt.  You've been given a lot of chances with this community, and have continued to cause problems.  With that being said, why should we trust that you have grown up and matured?

Community ban me if you think I havent after you give me one final chance?
Well with that response, Im going to -1 this appeal.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I don't believe you've changed bc you continuously ask for an unban month after month instead of just waiting it out, you don't seem sincere about being unbanned so I don't believe you should be

Despite the fact you know the ban appeal would be denied either way. Within the next month, refrain on what you're actually trying to do. And your reply isn't what I wanted, therefore, my vote would be a negative one.
Go back to moat they might be more your style, cause you ain't gonna be back here anytime soon
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I'm going to ask the same things I did before. But this time I'm adding in some things, due to recent events in the past month that took place that are making people question you.

Why did you res old threads for a "meme" when you know necro'ing is something we are heavily against?

Why do you truly want to come back, why to this server?

What have you learned?

Why do you continue to troll here, if it's a place you want to come back to?

I have noticed the decline in racism and trolling, but personally I still don't believe you're there yet. You still have a lot of growing to do imo. You're better, but not where you need to be. I highly suggest waiting two to three months. Come back after seeing some growth in yourself. If you truly cared and wanted to be in this community, you would act better.
I'll give my official vote after your reply.