Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who r u
Ingame Name: Laced Xanax

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61988625

Time Played: 430.083333 hours

When First Joined: May 26th

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 3:00 - 11:00 P.M. Eastern Time on weekdays. All day on weekends.

Rank Desired: TMod

Current Rank: Trusted 

What can you do to help the community: Since my promotion to Trusted, I've learned a lot. Not just from other staff members (@RenzoLeBenzo love u dad) but from my own personal experiences.  I also find myself on constantly when no other staff are on, which proves to be it's own learning experience.

Why you want to help the community: This community and the people surrounding it are, for lack of a better word, amazing. I love you guys, and I know you all love me too, which makes me happy as can be. I absolutely adore staffing here, and I wish to continue doing so, plus I'd like to expand my abilites as a staff member.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): a couple times by Dildo as a joke

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...or-Trusted

How did you find us?: i saw dinkle man server and i click join button

Other: #86 on gametracker, ur bad

edit: fixed a big blank space that really bothered me
+1 Always on, like literally for hours a day. Does his job without a doubt and does it well, funny troll but in a good way. Knows the rules extremely well and continuing to expand on his staff abilities. Makes ban requests frequently. Yeah, you make the cut "son"

Btw, first. :)
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
(09-10-2018, 08:24 PM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote: +1 Always on, like literally for hours a day. Does his job without a doubt and does it well, funny troll but in a good way. Knows the rules extremely well and continuing to expand on his staff abilities. Makes ban requests frequently. Yeah, you make the cut "son"

Btw, first. :)

what can i say i love this server and i have no life so why not spend my hours here
+1 hes probably the staff thats on the most and does his job well if i can ill slap a +2
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(09-10-2018, 08:27 PM)๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball 1804 Wrote: +1 hes probably the staff thats on the most and does his job well if i can ill slap a +2

thanks bro, congrats on trusted btw
Yeah thx b
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
+1

Reason: I've seen Laced do his job whenever I'm in the server. A worthy Trusted individual. I'm willing to see you again in near future, wish you the best.
+1

Laced understands that the PH community is disgusting. I believe this alone is an excellent reason to promote him.
+1.
Very good boii who is very active, plus he really does a good job as Trusted.
I don’t see any reason why he shouldn’t get promoted.
Greetings, 
Swartsy
-1 likes dog dick

Just kidding, Laced has been fantastic to work with (and RDM). He knows how to have fun when it's time to have fun and enforce the rules when it's time to enforce. Definitely deserving of the promotion. +1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]