Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why do we even have this for detectives
So while everyone takes the time to harp on the awp and knife and poison dart for being used too much, i would like to bring to people's attention a credit-purchased item (for detective) that I have NEVER seen anyone use (and is practically asking for a BLUE T declaration when you use it)

The thing that lets a detective steal health from one person and give it to another person (i forgot the name because NO ONE EVER USES IT)

like why is it a detective thing, first off
second, why is it still buyable when no one ever uses it (outside of being a memelord)
i mean, it is KOSable to use it, which makes no sense on a detective item

remove or replace, please
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
Gib name
Name is the transfusion kit. Also the one time I used it. I used it mainly on afks since no one would let me take their health

Also using it is like "hey can I sap some health before I fucken implode from the next time I'm hit"
It's like with rape, Its allowed with consent   :D
yeah that's the item
i could see it being a T weapon if it were silent for stealing and gave no hit indication with a single steal held max, but not as a D weapon

also, if a detective asked you for health via transfusion, would you say
A: "Suck my life daddy I give my body to sustain you."
Or B: "Why didn't you just buy a health station you diptarded walnut brained chicken nugget?"
The only thing I've seen it used for is to turn your local afk into a living health station. I don't see why this is a detective weapon
if we replace it, could we maybe add the handcuffs, remove bold booze with it and throw in the cod zombies perk bottle perk pack, or maybe the randomat

zombie perks (jug, PHD, speed, double tap, staminup) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=842302491
randomat (double check that it does not require any other roles first, although you could just go into the rando's files and change remove the events that require other roles/addons) https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/file...1406495040
nvm on the cuffs, can't seem to find a good one, also i needs ma slep
If you already put down a health station and it's destroyed, used up, or out of reach when you need health fast, the transfusion kit can be an alternative. No point in removing it just because it isn't used much though.
it is a shit alternative because using it without permission is kosable, and who would ever give you permission to use it on them
I have personally both been given permission and given permission in rounds when the endgame tensions are high. But idk I just don't see the point of removing it since there are no negatives.
i know there are some healthkits that slowly recharge over time, however i could not find them