Dinkleberg's GMod
Star Out - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Farewells and Resignations (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=119)
+--- Thread: Star Out (/showthread.php?tid=10137)

Pages: 1 2 3

Star Out - Lt. Star - 01-20-2020

“It's just as important to know when to drop something and shift direction as it is to know when to stick with something. When we quit the things that aren't working for us, we free up our willpower and perseverance for the things that really do matter.”

This is no easy decision to make but one that will save me in the long run. In my run I had my fun helping the server, meeting people. But all good things must come to an end, and this gig came to an end early in December. I have no alternative but to hang up my hat and retire my position on this server. Perhaps I'll be back at a later date or I'll disappear. 

A word of warning to all who see this. Be very careful who you trust within the staff ranks. There are people behind the scenes who are intent on making lives miserable and backstabbing people. PH is much more toxic than some people may think and at this rate more will follow this path until its just the problem people left. 

To those of you that have helped me, thank you. I would never have gotten here if not for you.
To those I have let down, I am sorry.
To the one playing behind the scenes, I expect your resignation soon. And you know who you are.

RE: Star Out - Raider Hanks - 01-20-2020

Thank you for your time and energy brother. All staff are appreciated for their commitment to maintaining our cancerous community. Honk.

RE: Star Out - Zoreo - 01-20-2020

I personally didn't spend a lot of time playing with you. I was on with you a little bit on TTT and PH and I think I we did a few Jackbox nights together. You were a cool dude overall and I wish I spent more time on with you. Good luck with the real world and I'm sorry to hear what has caused you to leave this community.

RE: Star Out - Avi - 01-20-2020

I appreciate all of the work you've done for the prop hunt community and enjoyed working with you. I hope you take care and things can improve.

RE: Star Out - lacer - 01-20-2020

At least it's not in the open like TTT.

Take care brother, we didn't play much but I know you were one of the good ones.

RE: Star Out - Nicol Bolas - 01-20-2020

Never played ph but it'll still be sad to see you go, thank you for staffing.

Come play ttt, we're toxic face to face and most of the time it's ironic.  Heart

RE: Star Out - leftjupiter18 - 01-20-2020

It’s sad to see you go star, it was always fun playing with you.

RE: Star Out - Mana - 01-20-2020

-1 say sike right now

RE: Star Out - happy - 01-20-2020

i know we didn't talk much star, but gl with everything

RE: Star Out - VolfVoss - 01-20-2020

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773...53746f.gif]

Do what you gotta do mate