Dinkleberg's GMod
Its ya boy J@CK XDDD here - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Its ya boy J@CK XDDD here (/showthread.php?tid=10158)

Its ya boy J@CK XDDD here - J@CK XDDD - 01-13-2020

I figured since I am trying to more and active and staff on the ttt server Id give you all my introduction! My name is Jack (in case you couldnt figure that out already xD) I am 19 years of age from Michigan and currently attending college for a marketing degree but when I am not on that college grind I am on that gaming grind. I have never been good at making friends irl and often am very shy but I try to be more outgoing online and have gotten to meet a lot of people through different games that mean so much to me and this server has a lot of fun and cool individuals I hope I get to know better. Ive just started joining the discord recently and honestly I used to not because I was scared to and did not think people wanted me in there. But I am starting to realize that wasent a good way of thinking because everyone here is so nice. I took a break from gmod not to long ago but the way these last few weeks of been thats not gonna be the case. I also play a lot of csgo and league so if anyone ever wants to play and I am available hit me up. I hope to become better friends with you guys in the future. Thanks for coming to my ted talk. Poggers in the chat :D

Sincerely,
J@CK xDDD

RE: Its ya boy J@CK XDDD here - Raider Hanks - 01-13-2020

Lmao you’re two years older than me, what

RE: Its ya boy J@CK XDDD here - J@CK XDDD - 01-13-2020

(01-13-2020, 10:21 AM)Raider Hanks Wrote: Lmao you’re two years older than me, what

Yeah I know I sound like one young boy xD

RE: Its ya boy J@CK XDDD here - lacer - 01-13-2020

Stop using the m16 you monkey

(01-13-2020, 04:47 PM)MAKEOUTHILL Wrote: Stop using the m16 you monkey

I want the mp9 if you give me it Ill stop sure

RE: Its ya boy J@CK XDDD here - lacer - 01-13-2020

(01-13-2020, 04:50 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote:

Bet

welcome to the forums btw

(01-13-2020, 05:56 PM)MAKEOUTHILL Wrote:
(01-13-2020, 04:50 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote:

Bet

welcome to the forums btw
thanks man feels good to be here

RE: Its ya boy J@CK XDDD here - LexiFox - 01-13-2020

um excuse me reported for rdm

(01-13-2020, 07:22 PM)Cake Wrote: um excuse me reported for rdm

That would be toxic im not toxic

RE: Its ya boy J@CK XDDD here - Futa Renamon - 01-15-2020

(01-13-2020, 07:39 AM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: I figured since I am trying to more and active and staff on the ttt server Id give you all my introduction! My name is Jack (in case you couldnt figure that out already xD) I am 19 years of age from Michigan and currently attending college for a marketing degree but when I am not on that college grind I am on that gaming grind. I have never been good at making friends irl and often am very shy but I try to be more outgoing online and have gotten to meet a lot of people through different games that mean so much to me and this server has a lot of fun and cool individuals I hope I get to know better. Ive just started joining the discord recently and honestly I used to not because I was scared to and did not think people wanted me in there. But I am starting to realize that wasent a good way of thinking because everyone here is so nice. I took a break from gmod not to long ago but the way these last few weeks of been thats not gonna be the case. I also play a lot of csgo and league so if anyone ever wants to play and I am available hit me up. I hope to become better friends with you guys in the future. Thanks for coming to my ted talk. Poggers in the chat :D

Sincerely,
J@CK xDDD

oooof welcome to the forums, make sure you take advantage of the resources available to you here and see cool potential future updates to the servers