Dinkleberg's GMod
J@CK XDDD for trusted part 2: the sequel - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Trouble in Terrorist Town (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TTT Staff Applications (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+---- Forum: TTT Staff Application Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+----- Forum: Denied (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+----- Thread: J@CK XDDD for trusted part 2: the sequel (/showthread.php?tid=10464)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: J@CK XDDD for trusted part 2: the sequel - J@CK XDDD - 02-16-2020

(02-16-2020, 12:52 AM)Futa Renamon Wrote: -1 from me unfortunately. You did do a lot of things to improve yourself and your up time. But unfortunately i don't believe you have the right mind set for this atm. You spent a good chunk of time arguing with applications and staff. I ask that you wait another month and really process how you handle things. I don't need my fellow staff memeber mishandling a situation out of frustration and anger while i am on. We are trying to make TTT great again and for that I need you at your best. I do look forward to your response and your gameplan

Im not sure what you mean by arguing with applications but I would never do things out of frustration and make sure to do things the right way. My mindset I couldnt be any happier with how things are going in my life this is something I truly wanna do and help this community more. I am trying to help make ttt great as well and I know I can help thanks for the feedback

RE: J@CK XDDD for trusted part 2: the sequel - Cardio - 02-16-2020

+1 overall great guy to play with and would make a great addition to the staff team!!! :D

RE: J@CK XDDD for trusted part 2: the sequel - Cryptic Salsa - 02-16-2020

Im not voting so +0 -0 but i really feel you are to aggressive.

RE: J@CK XDDD for trusted part 2: the sequel - LexiFox - 02-16-2020

(02-15-2020, 10:01 AM)Near Wrote: -1 the 8th of this month you were in a vc making accusations about Avi. Basically saying she was twisiting porky words to use against him  on the forums (w/o proof.) This happened infront of multiple staff members in that vc. A couple days ago you rdmed cake who literally just said in admin chat that she is keeping every report that isn't a guest now due to work effecting how long she can play. When she forgave i asked what happened ashe said you were in vc saying shit cuz she wanted to keep it so to appease you she forgave it. So yeah imma keep that -1

Yes this did happen and no it was not bullying I have been lacking patience as of late from an over all lack of sleep from starting a new job i have less and less time i can spend on server and I have tended to just say fuck it and forgive when people make even the slightest fuss about a report depending on their response and before anyone says "you are a known rdmer" I have not done that intentionally for about a month (i may have shot porky or nicol for being a dumbass i dont remember dates at the moment) 

I may have an actual response to this app at a later time but i have to sleep as i need to get up in 6 hours

RE: J@CK XDDD for trusted part 2: the sequel - DoYouLiftBro - 02-16-2020

I am going to have to go with a -1 on this.   Do not take the -1  the wrong way but I just feel like there are things to improve on if you want to become a staff member.

I feel like you can sometimes, as salsa said, can be aggressive at times and that might hinder your ability to handle the responsibilities of a staff member consistently. 

You are a great player to have on the server and the community for that matter, you are recognizable and are well-respected. In my opinion however I feel like you need more time to work on having a calm and collected demeanor before I can give you a +1.

RE: J@CK XDDD for trusted part 2: the sequel - J@CK XDDD - 02-16-2020

(02-16-2020, 11:05 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: I am going to have to go with a -1 on this.   Do not take the -1  the wrong way but I just feel like there are things to improve on if you want to become a staff member.

I feel like you can sometimes, as salsa said, can be aggressive at times and that might hinder your ability to handle the responsibilities of a staff member consistently. 

You are a great player to have on the server and the community for that matter, you are recognizable and are well-respected. In my opinion however I feel like you need more time to work on having a calm and collected demeanor before I can give you a +1.

can you provide examples of me being aggressive? at this point im really confused, sure im loud but im not an aggressive guy. I wouldnt let any outside issues affect how i run the server, I would do my job to my best and ask other staff question rather than act hasty about anything. This is for an entry level staff position, this is an opportunity to show how much I have changed.

RE: J@CK XDDD for trusted part 2: the sequel - DoYouLiftBro - 02-17-2020

(02-16-2020, 11:59 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote:
(02-16-2020, 11:05 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: I am going to have to go with a -1 on this.   Do not take the -1  the wrong way but I just feel like there are things to improve on if you want to become a staff member.

can you provide examples of me being aggressive? at this point im really confused, sure im loud but im not an aggressive guy. I wouldnt let any outside issues affect how i run the server, I would do my job to my best and ask other staff question rather than act hasty about anything. This is for an entry level staff position, this is an opportunity to show how much I have changed.

I honestly cannot provide specific examples but there are times where I've noticed that you can become easily agitated.  I'm not sure what situations caused the escalated agitation, but I know that as a staff member you cannot let people that might be trolling and or targeting people/you to make you react a certain way.  You've definitely changed but imo as of right now I just do not know if you would handle those situations on a consistent basis.

RE: J@CK XDDD for trusted part 2: the sequel - Meeemo - 02-17-2020

I've never seen jack act aggressive in any certain way and you not being able to provide an example of when he did kinda seems off.
As for my opinion on jack +1 you've certainly improved by doing ban requests muting/gagging trolls you've done as much as you can as a donor good luck on trusted gamer.

RE: J@CK XDDD for trusted part 2: the sequel - J@CK XDDD - 02-17-2020

(02-17-2020, 11:25 AM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote:

I honestly cannot provide specific examples but there are times where I've noticed that you can become easily agitated.  I'm not sure what situations caused the escalated agitation, but I know that as a staff member you cannot let people that might be trolling and or targeting people/you to make you react a certain way.  You've definitely changed but imo as of right now I just do not know if you would handle those situations on a consistent basis.
dang man im sorry that you see me as someone who gets easily agitated I always get on with the intent of having a good time I didnt know you saw me as that kind of person im sorry

RE: J@CK XDDD for trusted part 2: the sequel - DoYouLiftBro - 02-17-2020

(02-17-2020, 12:26 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote:
(02-17-2020, 11:25 AM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote:

dang man im sorry that you see me as someone who gets easily agitated I always get on with the intent of having a good time I didnt know you saw me as that kind of person im sorry

Do not feel sorry bro.  My view of you is a little dated since I havent necessarily been on the same time as you, but from my time back it seems that you do get riled up a bit.  Just know this is my opinion of you now and can change. If you do indeed become a staff member I will look forward to the opportunity to work with you.