Dinkleberg's GMod
A long Staff Application/explanation - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Prop Hunt (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: PH Staff Applications (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: PH Staff Application Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Forum: Approved (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=62)
+----- Thread: A long Staff Application/explanation (/showthread.php?tid=10665)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: A long Staff Application/explanation - Abdel - 03-19-2020

Hey Voss, thanks for applying!

Everyone needs a break from time to time, I can understand that. As someone who has experienced and seen you do your thing as mod up front and close, you've always done a splendid job at it. You are still one of the people I highly respect and always look forward enjoy some game time with you. It would be a good chance to have you back to the team bro, you are experienced, you know our rules, and you used to be mod. Having you back as a trusted is all green here. 

You may have been off server for abit, but it's understandable that it was time for your wedding and to get some stress off your back. 

It's a +1 from me bud, I don't see a problem with allowing you a chance to show us you still care to stick around.

RE: A long Staff Application/explanation - §5Kitty§9Qua_ke - 03-19-2020

-1 too much groundings

+1! From all my amazing experience with you are capable to be able to be staff and after reading it (took awhile) but you would be able to do the responsibilities Trusted.

RE: A long Staff Application/explanation - Mother Nuru. - 03-19-2020

+0

I'd give anything to have you back on the team right now, but if we're being fair, you don't have the time back/hours needed.
Aside from hours, you know how to staff, you are amazing at it, you handle things calmly, you don't let trolls over take you.

That's all I have to say.

RE: A long Staff Application/explanation - §4Zack - 03-20-2020

+1 We all have are own paths, you did what you had to do what was right for you i would agree with old man getting Trusted Gl Old man <3

(Sorry for the edit)

RE: A long Staff Application/explanation - M❀mma Bl❀ndie - 03-20-2020

+1
I enjoy playing while you are on the server.
Always help and lend a hand if needed  :)

RE: A long Staff Application/explanation - Andre - 03-21-2020

Hey Mr. Triangle, I understand things happen all the time that are unexpected like a sick relative or you know you need to take your dog to the hospital and you have to cancel some stuff. People have to understand that people aren't perfect and in that, I believe you deserve a second chance as most people deserve I will +1 you on coming back just always know that real life comes first and we completely understand. What you need to do is remember that we do have requirements and if you don't fit them then try and regain those achievements but if you would like to come back to the staff team you have my very big +1

RE: A long Staff Application/explanation - Ryuji Yukihyo - 03-21-2020

Treeman, I somewhat understand why you left staffing and now coming back after feeling better, but in my opinion why not go on hiatus and away from the server and discord like you did instead of posting resigning of staff. You always follow the rules on PH to a T and follow procedure and as of now as a donor, you limit yourself since you not staff for now when we had those trolls whom fake an speech impairment to be used as an excuse for the n-word pass. You back off when I told you in private that I'm recording the whole round as well as telling you don't kick yet since I had enough evidence to temp ban that player. To be fair coming back after "retiring" from staffing this shorts seems a bit bizarre, but well you are one in a billion of people that want to be with the community but have to take a break which is understandable. 
I'll +1 because well, beside the hours you do know the limits as a donor and well from the looks of it you want to re-climb the tall ladder of staffing.

As a Donor treeman you don't hesitate to help me when I'm only staff in server to gagged troll players when I'm busy getting their names and steam ids just in case they flee as well as posting ban request with sufficient evidence when there no staff on. You are able to handle situation where staff cannot be on 24 hours a day, we all do have lives in real life and not robots, and keeping a cooled head towards Trolls rather than encouraging it. Wished some donors somewhat see this as visual guide of how Donors suppose to do if situations of trolls, immature, ghosters, or if a player has obvious hacking should proceed if there no available  staff member who are enabled to join and handle those situations.
Rather than saying there ghosters or hackers in public chat on the servers or using discord as if there no staff on, list the suspect player and their steam id so when we do encounter them, we are ready to proceed.

Good Luck, Treeman

RE: A long Staff Application/explanation - Pixie Soldier - 03-22-2020

Hey, you know how to staff and obviously know the community very well. You know they system works but your time over the next while will be changeable and you're going to be leaving in just over 2 months for a long period of time. You can still help out in the meantime when you are on with your donor powers as there are only a couple of commands different from trusted. I completely understand why you left and why you left abruptly and we've talked about it a good bit so I think even though those stresses have eased to a degree now, you have some other big ones coming up. Just come and have fun as a donor. 

Love Pix  Heart

RE: A long Staff Application/explanation - Agent Barton - 03-23-2020

Big ole +1 from me.

I have so much respect for you as a person Mr T. You are so much fun to play on server with and yet are capable of dealing with any nonsense that may occur. We all have our own lives to live and personally I feel the reasons for your leaving don't need to be explained in as much detail as you have done, so I really admire you doing so.

Hopefully you get to come back as Staff before you are deployed, can have some fun and hopefully escape from the stresses of life into the stresses of PH.

Barton <3

RE: A long Staff Application/explanation - TheUltraFish - 03-25-2020

One final bump