Dinkleberg's GMod
Ban Appeal from AwakeSkull51 - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Murder (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Forum: Murder Unban Requests (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+---- Forum: Murder Unban Request Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+---- Thread: Ban Appeal from AwakeSkull51 (/showthread.php?tid=11003)

Pages: 1 2

Ban Appeal from AwakeSkull51 - AwakeSkull51 - 04-12-2020

Ingame Name: AwakeSkull51

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:119911789 

Who Banned You: Ginger

Reason For Ban: Constant Disrespect

Length of Ban: 1 day

Reason for Mods to Unban: I was falsely banned i didn't disrespect anyone i only asked "I am i gonna get banned if i say simp?" and after a kick i got back in some random guy called another player a bitch and told her to shut up (Don't remember name of the person) which led to my ban for unknown reason

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): N/A

Other: I also didn't speak a lot i only typed the entire time i was there and that play that was called a "bitch" i was "LMAO" because i though it was funny

RE: Ban Appeal from AwakeSkull51 - 5Ginger - 04-12-2020

I am going to have to say to close this thread because of all the proof of him acting out in the Murder relay. On top the disrespect you was racist within the server. Nemo even told you take it easy with calling people a simp.

RE: Ban Appeal from AwakeSkull51 - Foxka - 04-12-2020

calling people a simp is not a bannable offense to be honest, but the racism there on top of clear misogyny is definitely warranting this ban. Be happy its not longer bucko

RE: Ban Appeal from AwakeSkull51 - Abdel - 04-12-2020

I honestly would love to see any recorded evidence of any racism and the constant trolling, I can understand if the person got out of hand with some of his topics, but calling someone a simp isn't a disrespectful term xD its literally a meme word.

Aside this, oof racism, that isn't helping you there buddy. Did anyone record any of this?

RE: Ban Appeal from AwakeSkull51 - Abdel - 04-12-2020

(04-12-2020, 09:56 PM)§5Ginger Wrote: I found no reason to record since this was all said in chat the proof is right there.

Recording would've been a good way to see how staff handled the situation and captured who said bitch as claimed in the unban request. Bad move in my opinion. Always record to have a piece of documented evidence when banning anyone even for a day.

RE: Ban Appeal from AwakeSkull51 - Nemo - 04-12-2020

You were Saying some disrespectful things about players and did tell Ginger to "Shut up F*male".
Please just come back from the ban better behaved and more respectful.

RE: Ban Appeal from AwakeSkull51 - 5Ginger - 04-12-2020

(04-12-2020, 09:59 PM)Abdel Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 09:56 PM)§5Ginger Wrote: I found no reason to record since this was all said in chat the proof is right there.

Recording would've been a good way to see how staff handled the situation and captured who said bitch as claimed in the unban request. Bad move in my opinion. Always record to have a piece of documented evidence when banning anyone even for a day.

Let me see what my recording captured. BRB Heart

I unfortunately did not catch the recording. I was a good day all day today. But the relay says and actually tells how many times I told her/him to stop.

RE: Ban Appeal from AwakeSkull51 - MAPLE SYRUP - 04-12-2020

In the relay it starts here

hopefully I did that right.

RE: Ban Appeal from AwakeSkull51 - AwakeSkull51 - 04-13-2020

I did some say disrespectful stuff but i did stop after the first map i played on to say the quote "Shut up F*male" and i did call someone a "simp" once but again on the first map i played i stopped saying disrespectful stuff as well with the racist stuff i did stop saying them after the first map i played on. And if you are that certain that you were recording i will indeed record my own gameplay for counter-arguments. As well as and i quote from Abdel "Recording would've been a good way to see how staff handled the situation and captured who said bitch as claimed in the unban request." if you remember correctly i did not use my microphone because it was 4 AM in the morning by the time i was banned it was 5 AM. And i quote again from Froge "calling people a simp is not a bannable offense to be honest," It is a meme word it is not offensive in anyway because it's person's responsibility if they want to spend their money on a woman's OnlyFans's account

- AwakeSkull51

RE: Ban Appeal from AwakeSkull51 - AzunaRiceBoy - 04-13-2020

I recommend  just letting this be

Your only half way through your  Day ban unless your already unban. If you feel like the staff member misused their power then report it with proof at the very least. 

Also take note at the very least of the stuff that you did say and just take it a little easy. No doubt you will  be back in Murder with your friends in no time.