Dinkleberg's GMod
Confused on why i was banned - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Discord (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Forum: Discord Unban Requests (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+---- Forum: Discord Unban Request Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+---- Thread: Confused on why i was banned (/showthread.php?tid=11592)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Confused on why i was banned - Meeemo - 06-12-2020

Discord Name: meemo

Discord ID: #9593

Who Banned You: don't know

Reason For Ban: don't know why but i assume it was what i said before the ban i made a joke about saying "ernie discord raid" and put in 4emotes which really isn't spam and i don't know why that would warrant a discord ban

Length of Ban: I'm assuming permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: I've come back to the discord after a month and have tried to avoid causing problems i've run into some issues with happy but have tried to avoid him.

Have you been banned before(any of our platforms & Link relevant threads): (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=11174)

Other: i didn't participate in any discord raids and what i said was a complete joke.

RE: Confused on why i was banned - Avi - 06-13-2020

Ok so I didn't really have a break at work but here we go. You were spamming an emote (as well as a few others), I asked you to stop, I wasn't around and you started again and were asked by another Discord Mod to stop. You were striked for spamming from this incident, which was June 11. Then today (June 12), you proceeded to start posting that same emote again with others, clogging up the general chat. Considering this, your warnings/strike yesterday, your previous ban, kick, mute, and strike for trolling and shitposting, enough was enough. The others received punishments according to previous infractions, and I treated yours as the same. You've been given a LOT of chances on the Discord, but continue to troll and cause issues. So I ask, why should you be unbanned considering this and your previous infractions? What/how will you change your behavior and attitude that will show that you will behave?

RE: Confused on why i was banned - Cryptic Salsa - 06-13-2020

you have shown that you just can not follow basic rules of any kind. you do not deserve an unban you were an ok person not even a year ago now you've just become a dick -1 you need to change again but thats not going to happen if you stay in this community. i don't want you to leave but the only thing i can recommend is to leave just keep the bans  

RE: Confused on why i was banned - MissPauling - 06-13-2020

Honestly, I don't post much in the discord but I am constantly reading everything, so my opinion here may not be important enough to add to this, but when i slip into general to see whats going on, all I see is shit posting from you and that stupid emote. There is a reason why the staff have made a shitposting channel, I don't understand why you think its necessary to constantly clog up general and then whine about being muted/banned/ whatever. I think Avi, or whoever banned you, really made the right choice and you should take this time to just chill out and figure out that shitposting is there for a reason.

RE: Confused on why i was banned - dong - 06-13-2020

I would like to reiterate this once more from earlier, but you have not learned at all from your ban off of TTT. You left and promised me that you would come back a changed and better person, but it has been very apparent that you haven’t changed at all. You and other people have had numerous warnings, even some “leniency” by letting some stuff slide, but overall you have caused more problems than being a genuine and good community member. You berate staff even if they’re doing their job appropriately, you argue with just about anyone, and borderline harass a few people.

No, I’m not attacking you, I’m being quite frank here. I offered you help and was there to talk to you and give you guidance, yet that did nothing.

-1 for the unban, I don’t think you have learned at all. Everything I stated was from my own personal observations and other people could have the same experiences as me, idk.

RE: Confused on why i was banned - Pixie Soldier - 06-13-2020

You’ve been given chance after chance. People now actually say, oh don’t take that seriously it’s just meemo being a dick as usual. Is that really how you want to be seen? As the annoying person in the community, as a joke. You’ve have learnt NOTHING from all your other warnings, muted and kicks. You constantly clog up general with crap and then come into other channels to just stir shit up. Everyone is bored with it, it’s not funny anymore. 

You need to go away and grow up. Yea we can have fun and banter here but nothing that you post falls into either category. 

Pix  Heart

RE: Confused on why i was banned - MilkManFromMars - 06-13-2020

As much as I like Meeemo and all, I have to agree that its not funny, and really just annoying flat out to see the same emote walling the general chat every time I open it. Gonna have to go with the crowd on this one, maybe try again in a couple weeks.

RE: Confused on why i was banned - Meeemo - 06-13-2020

(06-13-2020, 12:55 AM)Avi Wrote: Ok so I didn't really have a break at work but here we go. You were spamming an emote (as well as a few others), I asked you to stop, I wasn't around and you started again and were asked by another Discord Mod to stop. You were striked for spamming from this incident, which was June 11. Then today (June 12), you proceeded to start posting that same emote again with others, clogging up the general chat. Considering this, your warnings/strike yesterday, your previous ban, kick, mute, and strike for trolling and shitposting, enough was enough. The others received punishments according to previous infractions, and I treated yours as the same. You've been given a LOT of chances on the Discord, but continue to troll and cause issues. So I ask, why should you be unbanned considering this and your previous infractions? What/how will you change your behavior and attitude that will show that you will behave?
When i said "Ernie discord raid i was referring to what happened above and no i was only warned once not put that emote

RE: Confused on why i was banned - Foxka - 06-13-2020

I would like to know why only Meemo was punished instead of the other people who do this constantly as well

RE: Confused on why i was banned - Avi - 06-13-2020

I can post screenshots later of your strike warning you to stop shitposting, as well as Jack's message telling you to stop when Im done with work. As for the others Foxka they all received strikes too (as most of them havent received any sort of strike/warning yet).