Dinkleberg's GMod
I'm ready... - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Discord (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Forum: Discord Unban Requests (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+---- Forum: Discord Unban Request Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+---- Thread: I'm ready... (/showthread.php?tid=11912)

Pages: 1 2 3

I'm ready... - RedBoltyy - 07-20-2020

Discord Name: Bob (Red Bolt)#3903

Discord ID: 323244407476322304

Who Banned You: Avi

Reason For Ban: Telling Meemo to go die in hell and being toxic to other members

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Admins to Unban: It's been nearly 2 months and I think I deserve a 2nd chance. I have controlled my anger, I have improved a lot lately. Ever since I got banned from TTT and Discord. I gave myself a lot of time to think of the actions I caused with other members and ever since I turned 15. I felt that this changed my emotion by heart and that I don't make these mistakes again. It's been very hard for me lately as of my parents installing software to block content I actually enjoy and this has put me into struggle because my parents want me to be religious and that I have to deal with this until I am an adult. I hope everyone knows about this.

Have you been banned before(any of our platforms & Link relevant threads): Yes on TTT once

Other:

RE: I'm ready... - happy - 07-20-2020

No, you literally came back like a week later on forums and didn't you just say you're leaving since your parents are adding a tracker on the computer/laptop

RE: I'm ready... - Meeemo - 07-20-2020

well gonna mention this in ur first unban thread u apologized for telling me to go to hell then on my unban thread which was a month ago u came on harassing me

RE: I'm ready... - Foxka - 07-20-2020

I don't think you should be here not just because you're not mature enough to behave, but also because it's better for your mental health to not stress about a discord server. I am also curious to what happened to the laptop tracker you claimed to be leaving the community for?

RE: I'm ready... - RedBoltyy - 07-20-2020

My parents are only using the tracker to block inappropriate or violent websites. And I don't see why. Also they aren't using it to full watch me 24/7. They are just using it to protect me and make me religious like I said.

RE: I'm ready... - Dummy Thicc Noodle Lady - 07-20-2020

You said you were leaving, then came back after a few days, not really enough away time to actually make a change. Sorry man but nah.

RE: I'm ready... - Hello Kitty - 07-20-2020

(07-20-2020, 10:27 AM)Foxka oops Wrote: I don't think you should be here not just because you're not mature enough to behave, but also because it's better for your mental health to not stress about a discord server. I am also curious to what happened to the laptop tracker you claimed to be leaving the community for?

I'm going to agree with Foxka on this, I feel as if the community is becoming even more shit than it was initially. Honestly, nothing has changed. Certainly there may have been an alteration within your mindset however, I feel as if time is still required. Lashing out on players and wishing the worst for such individual. Certainly Meemo was being fairly toxic I believe that it could've been handled more properly. Honestly, it'd be best just to leave the community entirely, nothing will change.

RE: I'm ready... - MissPauling - 07-20-2020

You have been given many second chances and you don't learn from any of them. You really need to take the time to just back away from the community and gather yourself. I don't think you're ready to come back after two months. Staff has been so lenient on you and this punishment was a long time coming. I'm sorry man, but that's a hard -1 on an unban.

RE: I'm ready... - J@CK XDDD - 07-20-2020

You were given plenty of chances while you were still apart of the discord because I know that there were members of the community who would tell you to chill and relax and warn you about what would happen if you continue that kind of behavior. You would than apologize and say you changed but be back to it by next week so I just dont think its been ample time yet for you -1 on unban

RE: I'm ready... - dong - 07-20-2020

Before I give my stance on the unban, I would once again like to give you some advice.

Do NOT use your heart to act in situations, use your brain or your gut. Using what your heart “says” is the emotional approach and your brain is the rational way.

As for the unban: you’ve had plenty of chances in the past with people reaching out to you to stop. What has changed? You also posted numerous times how you were quitting and then came back within the day or week. I just don’t think you’re ready yet still man. Who’s to say you won’t pull the same thing whenever a new guy starts getting onto you? All of this isn’t a matter of emotion, it’s a matter of being levelheaded and mature.

I wish you the best though and hope that you do improve, and I’m sorry about your tracker thing.