Dinkleberg's GMod
Unban Request - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Trouble in Terrorist Town (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TTT Appeals (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: TTT Appeals Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: Unban Request (/showthread.php?tid=12800)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Unban Request - ThePhoenix - 10-14-2020

(10-14-2020, 02:00 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Someone would of figured it out even if you didn’t say anything. Your old forum post kinda says a lot on the history
Well you are probably right but like I have said I am trying to do right and not break the rules... I didn't really know about the ban that happened until this morning... I don't really think anyone can remember which servers theyve been banned from that happened 21 months ago...

If need be I can show that my alt account that Ive been playing on is literally two weeks old. I'm willing to do what it takes to show yall that I am really trying to do right.

RE: Unban Request - Gabe - 10-14-2020

(10-14-2020, 01:52 PM)ThePhoenix Wrote:
(10-14-2020, 01:46 PM)Gabe Wrote: ah, yes I remember you. Extreme toxicity, harassment, maybe targeting, lying in game, and everything else in between.  you 100% ban evaded and I don’t know why you are still insisting you didn’t this long after.

(10-14-2020, 01:10 PM)ThePhoenix Wrote: Sigh... No I was orginally banned on my account... 2 years ago almost... I didnt have an alt at that time... I made this account and didnt even realize I was still banned on this server on my main... So no tech it wasnt ban envading... I honestly didnt know till this morning that I was still abnned on my main... If I need to get off and wait for a response I will... I mean no disrespect and have no intentions on breaking the 
I can 100% assure you I did not have an alternate account back then... yes I was toxic back then but if you read what I said eariler I was going through some stuff and I lashed out... Why would I even start this thread if I didn't care is what you should be asking yourself... In the two weeks Ive played Ive been pretty good and havent really caused any issues except yelling in my mic when I get excited about whose the trader... I am trying to do right by Dinkleberg and I would very much appericate if you supported me for at least trying to make amends instead of accusing me of still lying... I am not asking for you to +1 me or anything I just wish you would accept the fact that I am telling the truth and wish to make things right.

This doesn’t answer the question about the alt. You’re dodging the question about the use of the recent alt, instead you’re changing the narrative to how you’ve “changed” and acted on the server since being in this alt in the first place rather than your main, which still hasn’t been explained. If you didn’t realize you were banned, why would you go on an alt first? For two weeks no less or whatever.

All 4 of the admins at the time, including me, agreed you ban evaded ontop of everything else. I don’t have the proof on hand rn but it exists, I’m certain of that. I still think you’re lying and we don’t want liars. So I’m -1. But should be noted I haven’t played since like February so I can’t comment on how you’ve acted in the server, just sharing my prior extensive experiences with you.

RE: Unban Request - JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 10-14-2020

I also don’t think you have changed that much either.  Just the other day you seemed to be arguing and yelling to another player about rdms. Now I feel like you may be lying now. I am still thinking on my vote since we need to figure out what the hell your main account was.

(10-14-2020, 02:05 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(10-14-2020, 01:52 PM)ThePhoenix Wrote:
(10-14-2020, 01:46 PM)Gabe Wrote: ah, yes I remember you. Extreme toxicity, harassment, maybe targeting, lying in game, and everything else in between.  you 100% ban evaded and I don’t know why you are still insisting you didn’t this long after.

(10-14-2020, 01:10 PM)ThePhoenix Wrote: Sigh... No I was orginally banned on my account... 2 years ago almost... I didnt have an alt at that time... I made this account and didnt even realize I was still banned on this server on my main... So no tech it wasnt ban envading... I honestly didnt know till this morning that I was still abnned on my main... If I need to get off and wait for a response I will... I mean no disrespect and have no intentions on breaking the 
I can 100% assure you I did not have an alternate account back then... yes I was toxic back then but if you read what I said eariler I was going through some stuff and I lashed out... Why would I even start this thread if I didn't care is what you should be asking yourself... In the two weeks Ive played Ive been pretty good and havent really caused any issues except yelling in my mic when I get excited about whose the trader... I am trying to do right by Dinkleberg and I would very much appericate if you supported me for at least trying to make amends instead of accusing me of still lying... I am not asking for you to +1 me or anything I just wish you would accept the fact that I am telling the truth and wish to make things right.

This doesn’t answer the question about the alt. You’re dodging the question about the use of the recent alt, instead you’re changing the narrative to how you’ve “changed” and acted on the server since being in this alt in the first place rather than your main, which still hasn’t been explained. If you didn’t realize you were banned, why would you go on an alt first? For two weeks no less or whatever.

All 4 of the admins at the time, including me, agreed you ban evaded ontop of everything else. I don’t have the proof on hand rn but it exists, I’m certain of that. I still think you’re lying and we don’t want liars. So I’m -1.
I do not understand what you are trying to ask of me... the whole alt thing was literally created TWO weeks ago. I can prove it too... I don't know what kind of proof you have that I ban envaded but I assure you its not there... Yes I was an extremely toxic person and yes I was a dickhead to serveral certain individuals back then but I what I don't understand is why u still seem to think that I ban envaded back then... I have literally admitted to all of the stuff I have done but you can't seem to get the fact that I am telling you the whole truth. You absolutely hated me even back then because of all the reports I would make about people RDMing and then complain to you for not doing anything about it. I havent dodge the question about anything. I told you exactly why I made an alt and exactly why I am using it. It has nothing to do w the dinkleberg server. It has to do with other servers I play on with my friends. I have specifically told you there are quite a few servers that don't allow anyone on that has a VAC ban on their profile less than a year old or whatever they set their perimters to

(10-14-2020, 02:11 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: I also don’t think you have changed that much either.  Just the other day you seemed to be arguing and yelling to another player about rdms. Now I feel like you may be lying now. I am still thinking on my vote since we need to figure out what the hell your main account was.
Thats not really me yelling.. Thats just me getting a little too excited over the game because it had to do w the wand issue on how I did the exact same thing as a mod did but I got punished for it and they didn't and I was like that doens't make any sence

Wait so why did you say in game you got banned on your main and then the account you were on is your alt. This isn’t making a lot of sense.

(10-14-2020, 02:13 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Wait so why did you say in game you got banned on your main and then the account you were on is your alt. This isn’t making a lot of sense.
So I was talking to Raven about it when u had joined... I told him I tried to join on my main since I hadnt been on my main in a while since I had made my alt. and told him that I found out that my main was perm banned (which I had forgotten about). then you and raven told me I should make a request about it bc I didnt know what to do and I wanted to do the right thing. So here we are I am here pleading to be able to play again... I've left the server like the Mod wanted me to until this was sorted out because I want to do this right.

(10-14-2020, 02:18 PM)ThePhoenix Wrote:
(10-14-2020, 02:13 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Wait so why did you say in game you got banned on your main and then the account you were on is your alt. This isn’t making a lot of sense.
So I was talking to Raven about it when u had joined... I told him I tried to join on my main since I hadnt been on my main in a while since I had made my alt. and told him that I found out that my main was perm banned (which I had forgotten about). then you and raven told me I should make a request about it bc I didnt know what to do and I wanted to do the right thing. So here we are I am here pleading to be able to play again... I've left the server like the Mod wanted me to until this was sorted out because I want to do this right.
So you still ban evaded. That is ban evading.

The account I am posting stuff now is my main. My alt is the one that has been playing with yall the past two weeks.. After nearly two years I was hoping to get a better response but I guess thats not gonna really happen... but I am hopeful that yall will try to trust me and understand I am really really trying

(10-14-2020, 02:19 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(10-14-2020, 02:18 PM)ThePhoenix Wrote:
So you still ban evaded. That is ban evading.
Okay, I'll repeat myself once more. I had no idea that I was ban envading... I didn't even know my MAIN ACCOUNT was BANNED still until THIS MORNING. which is why I am making an appeal for it NOW instead of later. which was what I was talking about earlier... if u want me to explain better I can tell you the whole story on discord.

You shouldn’t of hopped on the server on your alt. You should of made appeal for your main one before playing on the server using an alt, now I can understand forgetting about it but you literally just lied saying you didn’t ban evaded when you actually did ban evade.

(10-14-2020, 02:21 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: You shouldn’t of hopped on the server on your alt. You should of made appeal for your main one before playing on the server using an alt, now I can undestsnd forgetting about it but you literally just lied saying you didn’t ban evaded when you actually did ban evade.
I think you are misunderstanding... I didn't ban envade when I GOT BANNED two years ago.... this past two weeks I have been but I didnt realize it... If that make sense