Dinkleberg's GMod
Unban Request - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Trouble in Terrorist Town (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TTT Appeals (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: TTT Appeals Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: Unban Request (/showthread.php?tid=12800)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Unban Request - Gabe - 10-14-2020

(10-14-2020, 02:11 PM)ThePhoenix Wrote: I do not understand what you are trying to ask of me... the whole alt thing was literally created TWO weeks ago. I can prove it too... I don't know what kind of proof you have that I ban envaded but I assure you its not there... Yes I was an extremely toxic person and yes I was a dickhead to serveral certain individuals back then but I what I don't understand is why u still seem to think that I ban envaded back then... I have literally admitted to all of the stuff I have done but you can't seem to get the fact that I am telling you the whole truth. You absolutely hated me even back then because of all the reports I would make about people RDMing and then complain to you for not doing anything about it. I havent dodge the question about anything. I told you exactly why I made an alt and exactly why I am using it. It has nothing to do w the dinkleberg server. It has to do with other servers I play on with my friends. I have specifically told you there are quite a few servers that don't allow anyone on that has a VAC ban on their profile less than a year old or whatever they set their perimters to

this is going to be my last reply because it seems like a lost cause at this point to continue asking. But, the question at hand is “why” you decided to join the server on this alt account instead of originally joining on your main account, which is a regular on the server. Then two weeks later you somehow “realize” you’re banned on your main. It’s just a lot of gaps and excuses IMO. But I’m glad you acknowledged your prior behavior on the server, that’s a plus. I won’t go into that cus I no longer play and can’t judge how you act now.

Also to say that I hated you and ignored your reports is unfounded. Either your reports weren’t valid or if they were they were handled accordingly. I just found you to be objectively problematic for the community and that it was best that you be removed from it at the time, along with the other admins. No one was out to get you. 

Either way good luck. Hopefully this thread will stay on track and not implode.

RE: Unban Request - ThePhoenix - 10-14-2020

(10-14-2020, 02:24 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(10-14-2020, 02:11 PM)ThePhoenix Wrote: I do not understand what you are trying to ask of me... the whole alt thing was literally created TWO weeks ago. I can prove it too... I don't know what kind of proof you have that I ban envaded but I assure you its not there... Yes I was an extremely toxic person and yes I was a dickhead to serveral certain individuals back then but I what I don't understand is why u still seem to think that I ban envaded back then... I have literally admitted to all of the stuff I have done but you can't seem to get the fact that I am telling you the whole truth. You absolutely hated me even back then because of all the reports I would make about people RDMing and then complain to you for not doing anything about it. I havent dodge the question about anything. I told you exactly why I made an alt and exactly why I am using it. It has nothing to do w the dinkleberg server. It has to do with other servers I play on with my friends. I have specifically told you there are quite a few servers that don't allow anyone on that has a VAC ban on their profile less than a year old or whatever they set their perimters to

this is going to be my last reply because it seems like a lost cause at this point to continue asking. But, the question at hand is “why” you decided to join the server on this alt account instead of originally joining on your main account, which is a reagular on the server. Then two weeks later you somehow “realize” you’re banned on your main. It’s just a lot of gaps and excuses IMO. But I’m glad you acknowledged your prior behavior on the server, that’s a plus. I won’t go into that cus I no longer play and can’t judge how you act now.

Also to say that I hated you and ignored your reports is unfounded. Either your reports weren’t valid or if they were they were handled accordingly. I just found you to be objectively problematic for the community and that it was best that you removed from it at the time, along with the other admins. No one was out to get you. 

Either way good luck.
Join the server on my alt because I was already logged in on my alt from playing with my friends... Thats is why I did. I dont use my main account much anymore because of the VAC ban. My main was prob a regular but when I first joined someone had said ranks had gotten wiped recently so I didnt think to much about it. Plus I figured they wouldve been wiped after nearly two years anyways. I am not trying to be an asshole to you now, I am just kinda getting flustered because I am trying to explain it all but its hard because both of my accounts are the same name and people are getting confused on the "envading" part...

RE: Unban Request - BillyBob - 10-14-2020

I am not staff so clearly I do not have much say in this, nor do I know what Phoenix did previously to get banned and there's clearly gaps in his story that sorta point to some lies.

But, from my time playing with Phoenix he seems to be generally an ok guy who is just trying to have some fun playing on the server. I've seen some instances where people tried trolling him and rather than engaging in the shitstorm he just kept quiet and played the game.

thats my input o__O

btw Gabe I do appreciate your time and I do apologize if it seemed like I was envading your question. There was a lot of questions being asked so I tried to answer as much as I could in one post. Thank you for wishing me luck. I promise I am trying my best to be as clear and answer everything to the best of my ability

RE: Unban Request - Alec - 10-14-2020

Yeah since you were banned so long ago I could totally see why you were forgetful of your initial ban. As Salty said, if you can state why you were VAC banned then I'll totally give you a +1

(10-14-2020, 02:47 PM)Alec Wrote: Yeah since you were banned so long ago I could totally see why you were forgetful of your initial ban. As Salty said, if you can state why you were VAC banned then I'll totally give you a +1
I don’t know if you saw the earlier post but I had said I was VACed because I used walls in csgo because I was tired of fighting cheaters in it so toggled when I was against them and w my luck I was banned within a week...

RE: Unban Request - MissPauling - 10-14-2020

"Join the server on my alt because I was already logged in on my alt from playing with my friends... Thats is why I did. I dont use my main account much anymore because of the VAC ban".........."I am just kinda getting flustered because I am trying to explain it all but its hard because both of my accounts are the same name and people are getting confused on the "envading" part..."

Aight so, I hear ya, I get where you are coming in frustrated and trying to explain what happened, but bottom line, that is still considered punishment evasion. You need to understand that, simple. 

Next point: you have a VAC ban for using wall hacks in CSGO(or whatever)? Bro... come on. Anyways, from what I am seeing from your responses and your inability to explain anything really, I don't think you should be unbanned. But also..... "Join the server on my alt because I was already logged in on my alt from playing with my friends."  - so, did you just not think to check if you are still banned or not? Because I mean, it might not be common sense to some, but when you get banned and want to come back to a specific server, you should check. Also playing on your Alt, how long did you think you'd get away with that for? Are you here because you were caught and you're trying to make right? 

(10-14-2020, 02:54 PM)MissPauling Wrote: "Join the server on my alt because I was already logged in on my alt from playing with my friends... Thats is why I did. I dont use my main account much anymore because of the VAC ban".........."I am just kinda getting flustered because I am trying to explain it all but its hard because both of my accounts are the same name and people are getting confused on the "envading" part..."

Aight so, I hear ya, I get where you are coming in frustrated and trying to explain what happened, but bottom line, that is still considered punishment evasion. You need to understand that, simple. 

Next point: you have a VAC ban for using wall hacks in CSGO(or whatever)? Bro... come on. Anyways, from what I am seeing from your responses and your inability to explain anything really, I don't think you should be unbanned. But also..... "Join the server on my alt because I was already logged in on my alt from playing with my friends."  - so, did you just not think to check if you are still banned or not? Because I mean, it might not be common sense to some, but when you get banned and want to come back to a specific server, you should check. Also playing on your Alt, how long did you think you'd get away with that for? Are you here because you were caught and you're trying to make right? 
No I didn’t think that I was still banned and it had been nearly two years since it happened... csgo thing yes I know... my inability to explain things? I’ve done my upmost best to explain everything to the best of my ability... and no... no one “caught me” I was literally on the server w 5 people and was taking to raven about it when Jess joined and we agreed it’d be best to go on fourms and apply for an unban... and I wasn’t trying to “getaway with anything” like I’ve said many many times, I didn’t know until this morning I was banned...

I don’t know how I can be much clearer about why I joined on an alt, why I am making the post now, and why I said I wasn’t ban envading when the ban originally occurred.

RE: Unban Request - MissPauling - 10-14-2020

(10-14-2020, 02:59 PM)ThePhoenix Wrote: No I didn’t think that I was still banned and it had been nearly two years since it happened... csgo thing yes I know... my inability to explain things? I’ve done my upmost best to explain everything to the best of my ability... and no... no one “caught me” I was literally on the server w 5 people and was taking to raven about it when Jess joined and we agreed it’d be best to go on fourms and apply for an unban... and I wasn’t trying to “getaway with anything” like I’ve said many many times, I didn’t know until this morning I was banned...
Okkkkay I'm pickin up what you're putting down now. I mean, like I said I get it, trust me. 2 years is a long time, idk i suppose for myself I know i'd be stressing and checking it. But I can understand you assuming/forgetting that its no longer active. 

What DOES concern me a lot is that you've admitted to using wall hacks. But that can be easily monitored by staff. Idk man. Just make your wrongs right and go from there.

RE: Unban Request - Jammin - 10-14-2020

Edit: please for the love of GOD stop quoting long posts, do some snipping to save the rest of us from locking up our thumbs from swiping down...

At work on my phone, didn't bother to read the 463 posts preceding this one... will do later and amend as necessary...

I feel that if he was really trying to ban-evade, he would've made a new username, unrelated to his main, and act as if he was starting anew. That being said, he's apologized for his actions from 18 months ago.

We can jump down the rabbit holes of the past, or we can just give him a fresh start. It seems his likely inadvertant ban evasion is a mistake that he wants to move past. If you want to give him a reduction to like 2 weeks or something do it, but I don't see that solving anything.

I've played with Phoenix for a couple of days, and have not sensed much of any hostility or toxicity from him. People can grow up in much less time than 18 months, I'll believe that he has changed for the better based on the hours I have spent with him.
+1 complete unban