Dinkleberg's GMod
This is something I just need to talk about - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Donor/Staff Abuse Reports (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Forum: Donor/Staff Abuse Report Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+---- Thread: This is something I just need to talk about (/showthread.php?tid=13062)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

This is something I just need to talk about - Theodor - 11-15-2020

I had permission to sing to a song for a while by a admin but an admin Alora (STEAM_0:1:116637398) stayed silent never said no just later to gag me.
I can't even argue my problem in this server later on another admin §bKiwi The Fruit (STEAM_0:0:119612279) gagged and muted me next map, I had most people to tell me not to argue.
I wasn't muted locally instead they just decide to gag me, they ended up mutting multiple others afterwards.
https://imgur.com/a/6ddQ4Wo

RE: This is something I just need to talk about - Kina - 11-15-2020

Please follow this format:https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=138

While I had a recording of you mic spamming, sadly I found out that my settings got screwed up so you can't hear anything ;-; (don't worry it's fixed now ;])

For the first time I gagged you, you was mic spamming I warned you, but you continued, so I round gagged you
The second time I gagged you it was the same reason, mic spam, I didn't need to warn you because you were previously warned for it earlier.
Even if someone says that you can mic spam doesn't mean you should, it's against the rules. "but that doesn't change anything" you might say, Yeah it doesn't you were gagged for mic spam, simple as that.
You escalated things further by arguing which is why I was saying to bring it here.
As far as kiwi and star go, they told you to drop the subject, yet you didn't, so they gagged and muted you.

RE: This is something I just need to talk about - Lt. Star - 11-15-2020

Just for the record Donor's are not admins. At the time you were gagged by the Donor Alora there was no staff rank on. Also follow the format and provide more evidence then screens of getting gagged and muted. They show nothing in all honesty.

RE: This is something I just need to talk about - Theodor - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 06:02 PM)Lt. Star Wrote: Just for the record Donor's are not admins. At the time you were gagged by the Donor Alora there was no staff rank on. Also follow the format and provide more evidence then screens of getting gagged and muted. They show nothing in all honesty.
I sent an imgur link also this is today, they do have perms close to admin, that was my mistake.

RE: This is something I just need to talk about - Zenful - 11-15-2020

Hold on, can you get a map and find me the context for what happened leading up to those screens, please. anything more than just you getting gagged/muted please.

RE: This is something I just need to talk about - VolfVoss - 11-15-2020

You broke a rule and were gagged. 

No abuse here. 

Also your "proof" doesn't prove anything besides you were gagged. You also admit to singing in your mic which is breaking the rules in PH as it's categorized as mic spam. 

Have a Blessed day.

(11-15-2020, 06:07 PM)zenful pikachu Wrote: Hold on, can you get a map and find me the context for what happened leading up to those screens, please. anything more than just you getting gagged/muted please.
I was in youtube map when I got gagged by alora and the crash bandicoot by kiwi, who mutted multiple people.

(11-15-2020, 06:10 PM)The Triangle Wrote: You broke a rule and were gagged. 

No abuse here. 

Also your "proof" doesn't prove anything besides you were gagged. You also admit to singing in your mic which is breaking the rules in PH as it's categorized as mic spam. 

Have a Blessed day.
That doesn't change anything, I had permission, this was very much more of a personal gag, not by just following rules. Alora did this when I this before so that's why I asked permission.

RE: This is something I just need to talk about - Zenful - 11-15-2020

(11-15-2020, 06:11 PM)Theodor Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 06:07 PM)zenful pikachu Wrote: Hold on, can you get a map and find me the context for what happened leading up to those screens, please. anything more than just you getting gagged/muted please.
I was in youtube map when I got gagged by alora and the crash bandicoot by kiwi, who mutted multiple people.
Uh, the map thing was meant more as a joke but OK, I meant like verbal context or in chat context.

(11-15-2020, 06:13 PM)zenful pikachu Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 06:11 PM)Theodor Wrote:
Uh, the map thing was meant more as a joke but OK, I meant like verbal context or in chat context.
I was going to just sing something for fun it was only 5 seconds until I got gagged. There is many sound effects in the game so I don't see my problem doing a small amount with a permission of another donor.

RE: This is something I just need to talk about - Abdel - 11-15-2020

If you asked to sing a song and normal players said yes and no staff said anything else was most likely because of a few things.

Not every person that comes around will know that singing on the server is considered mic spam, yeah i know dumb but not everyone wants to listen to you. Now theres the typical response of "why dont you just mute me or ignore me," No. We shouldn't have to mute you in the first place or have to ignore you. You shouldn't start it to begin with.

You being upset just delves more into the fact that you don't understand how the server functions and believe you were unjustly gagged for no reason because you believe it was unjust. Type !motd in the chat, read our rules, and/or ask around. Just cause people don't say anything to you before hand after you've asked doesn't mean you're allowed to do whatever you want.

this isn't abuse, this is a proper gag.