Dinkleberg's GMod
Murderer unban - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Murder (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Forum: Murder Unban Requests (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+---- Forum: Murder Unban Request Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+---- Thread: Murderer unban (/showthread.php?tid=13388)

Pages: 1 2 3

Murderer unban - Egg meat - 12-29-2020

Ingame Name: Egg meat
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156949880
 Who Banned You: Penguinslayer4
Reason For Ban: RDM
 Length of Ban: Forever
 Reason for Mods to Unban: I really want to be unbanned because I really love the server its super fun and engaging, I've been playing it for along time and I've worked for the stuff I've earned and I don't wanna have that taken away (sorry for saying and a lot)
 Have you been banned before: Yes but only because I was young at the time and I didn't know the rules, I've been gagged a couple times but I don't mic spam or yell a lot sometimes I do it I get scared but I don't do it 24/7 I only do it rarely, and I think the last time I got banned because I RDMed but I'm not sure because that was so long ago so that memory is faint  
(Link relevant threads): idk what dis mean but imma say idk 
Other: idk what else to say but i just hope you mods unban me thank you for your time reading this!

another thing: I'm sorry for what I've done please forgive me and I understand the consequence of my actions and I wont do it again   

~Egg meat

RE: Murderer unban - Norm Minder - 12-29-2020

You love the server ? This is a big no .You banned for racism ,micspam,chatspam,overly sexual talk,you was banned for a week before that perma ban. Why did you continue this after 1 Week of ban ? You've been given a lot of chances to learn.

-1 unban
+1 Reduction 6 month or something

RE: Murderer unban - Blurgh - 12-29-2020

You've been causing troubles since you joined the server. You were put in our watchlist by 3 different staff 4 times for mic/chat spam, rdm, overly sexual talks, getting people stuck, trolling and disrespectful behaviour. The last time you were put on the list was yesterday.
Fyi, you can change your name, but not your steam ID.

RE: Murderer unban - August - 12-29-2020

Myself and the rest of the staff team have had repeated issues with you dating back to August at the least. You repeatedly have broken rules, you repeatedly ignored our warnings, continue to cause issues day in and day out. To be honest, you should have been banned again long ago, but we have been incredibly lenient with you since your last ban, but can't be lenient any longer.

Penguin will be posting all the evidence shortly of your transgressions. If I were you I would closely look at myself and reevaluate how I act as a person. I do believe you can be a more valued member of the community, but you really need to fix your behavior and show improvement before you come back.

-1 on unban.
0 on reduction.

RE: Murderer unban - Penguinslayer4 - 12-29-2020

(12-29-2020, 08:45 PM)Egg meat Wrote: Ingame Name: Egg meat
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156949880
 Who Banned You: Penguinslayer4
Reason For Ban: RDM
 Length of Ban: Forever
 Reason for Mods to Unban: I really want to be unbanned because I really love the server its super fun and engaging, I've been playing it for along time and I've worked for the stuff I've earned and I don't wanna have that taken away (sorry for saying and a lot)
 Have you been banned before: Yes but only because I was young at the time and I didn't know the rules, I've been gagged a couple times but I don't mic spam or yell a lot sometimes I do it I get scared but I don't do it 24/7 I only do it rarely, and I think the last time I got banned because I RDMed but I'm not sure because that was so long ago so that memory is faint  
(Link relevant threads): idk what dis mean but imma say idk 
Other: idk what else to say but i just hope you mods unban me thank you for your time reading this!

another thing: I'm sorry for what I've done please forgive me and I understand the consequence of my actions and I wont do it again   

~Egg meat

1. Your last unban was in september for overly sexual talk we found via our discord relay that shows all messages sent on server. You had been given many warnings, chose to ignore them, and got banned for a week. This all went down while you were under your name of Kenix, (readers beware: there is racism in some of these as well as some stuff that involved an animal) https://imgur.com/a/hk1QHDz

. Since August you have been on the watchlist 5 times for a number of things, mic spam, overly sexual speech, rdm, racism, etc. This was over 5 different names with matching steam id's. Evidence of that here

3. you say you were young at the time of your first ban....that was 4 months ago so Im unsure how your age plays into this. You also told me while you were on server before getting banned that you were falsely banned last time, well based off the evidence above I find that to be hard to believe.

4. As for your current ban, I originally only banned you for a week because I didnt realize you had been an issue for so long since you keep changing your name and had already been banned for breaking rules before.

5. You have been an overall irritation over the past 48 hours as you are constantly ignoring staff with voice impersonations that have lead to extreme mic spam, rdming people, shoving them off the map, etc. 

6. Here is everything I have for this current ban: you shoving someone off the maprdm x1pushing people off the map after just being told not toanother rdmyet another rdmrdmrdmrdm, voice impersonations that lead to mic spammore impersonations after being asked to stopmore damaging people and shoving people off high places

sooooo, I count 8 counts of rdm over just a couple maps, 2 mic spam counts, some more attempted rdms, add that to your previous ban that the evidence includes racism and overly sexual talk as well as chat spam up the wazoo, I would say this was fully warranted.

It is a big fat -1 from me.

RE: Murderer unban - Salty - 12-29-2020

+1 for a reduction to 3-6 months, seems like a legit apology.

RE: Murderer unban - Ashly Is Overwhelmed - 12-29-2020

-1 im just straight up saying you should stay banned and if you do want to come back then you should show youve changed and not repeat your past days

keeping this simple

RE: Murderer unban - JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 12-29-2020

Honestly on ttt I noticed some similar problems, you played on ttt today and was constantly screaming, this isn’t really all that bad compared to other things but you also were throwing random inceds at people too as inno. You should probably becareful before you get in trouble on there too. Also I played with you on murder yesterday and I am pretty sure I remember you causing trouble such as pushing people on murder despite Penguin saying not to before hand. So basically 1- on unban for the time being. You probably need more time to think about what you have done and basically really think on how you should behave and act. Also would like to add he also does the voice impressions on ttt a little bit too much as well.

RE: Murderer unban - Egg meat - 12-29-2020

(12-29-2020, 08:59 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: You love the server ? This is a big no .You banned for racism ,micspam,chatspam,overly sexual talk,you was banned for a week before that perma ban. Why did you continue this after 1 Week of ban ? You've been given a lot of chances to learn.

-1 unban
+1 Reduction 6 month or something
the racism is wrong and the sexual talk is also wrong people kept on accusing me of stuff i didnt do

RE: Murderer unban - Salty - 12-29-2020

(12-29-2020, 09:37 PM)Egg meat Wrote: the racism is wrong and the sexual talk is also wrong people kept on accusing me of stuff i didnt do

Wait.... hold on mr. egg meat. Are you saying that the accusations are wrong or that the actions you did are wrong AHAH i'm confused here