Dinkleberg's GMod
Haxune Here! - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Haxune Here! (/showthread.php?tid=13843)

Pages: 1 2

Haxune Here! - Haxune - 03-08-2021

I will start off by saying that I've never participated in forums before, so this is already a bit exciting in terms of new experiences. Looking forward to enjoying my time here.

So I'm Haxune (think of Hatsune Miku for pronouncing), or Hax for short.
Currently 21 years young at the time of typing, 9-23-99 being my day of birth. (Making me a Libra, if you care for that sort of thing.
I am a Bi male, who is both timid and out going. All depends on who I'm with. Love listening to peoples troubles and helping those in need with even the smallest problems.
I listen to just about every form of music, Jazz being a strong preference for me. I like to go out to the shooting range and vent my frustrations on all those target dummies. 

I uh...kinda suck at talking about myself in this manner. Feel free to AMA, for I am an open book.

Much love,
Haxune Heart

RE: Haxune Here! - Deer-ly - 03-08-2021

give me my cuppa back

welcome to forums

RE: Haxune Here! - [Yellow] Travis1421 - 03-08-2021

Velcome

RE: Haxune Here! - §5Aki - 03-08-2021

Welcome to the forums c:

RE: Haxune Here! - Jammin - 03-08-2021

Welcome to the forums!
(Interesting day to join, normally they are pretty fun!)

RE: Haxune Here! - JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 03-08-2021

Hey, welcome to the forums. Hope you are doing well.

RE: Haxune Here! - gerbil - 03-08-2021

Welcome friend! I played with you last night on PH! Glad to see you here, hopefully you enjoy your stay, don't make eye contact with the shitposters, drink yo feckin water, and have fun!

RE: Haxune Here! - Abdel - 03-08-2021

Welcome to this dumpster fire!

Enjoy your stay.

RE: Haxune Here! - MissPauling - 03-08-2021

My lil Capricorn heart has such a soft spot for male Libra's. Yall gotta be protected at all costs.

RE: Haxune Here! - Lard Lord - 03-09-2021

(03-08-2021, 07:55 PM)Haxune Wrote: I will start off by saying that I've never participated in forums before, so this is already a bit exciting in terms of new experiences. Looking forward to enjoying my time here.

So I'm Haxune (think of Hatsune Miku for pronouncing), or Hax for short.
Currently 21 years young at the time of typing, 9-23-99 being my day of birth. (Making me a Libra, if you care for that sort of thing.
I am a Bi male, who is both timid and out going. All depends on who I'm with. Love listening to peoples troubles and helping those in need with even the smallest problems.
I listen to just about every form of music, Jazz being a strong preference for me. I like to go out to the shooting range and vent my frustrations on all those target dummies. 

I uh...kinda suck at talking about myself in this manner. Feel free to AMA, for I am an open book.

Much love,
Haxune Heart
Welcome to forums amigo, enjoy your'e are time here