Dinkleberg's GMod
The time has come... - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Core (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: The time has come... (/showthread.php?tid=16404)

Pages: 1 2

The time has come... - Pixie Soldier - 05-27-2022

“Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

I have decided that my time as staff in Dinkleberg’s GMod must come to an end. I have been involved in the community for 3½  years. Over that time I went from casual player to donor and in October 2019 I became a staff member, where I began to move up through the ranks. I never imagined that I would stick around so long never mind staff a server as Admin! This place has actually given me more than people know. I have not only formed friendships that will continue for life but I met my soulmate. I will forever be grateful to each and every person I have interacted with throughout my time here.

Life has become busy and I find myself having less and less time for the server. I have also found it more difficult to enjoy playing on the server as I get bombarded with questions and complaints when I load in to play. It has taken away the fun and enjoyment for me that brought me here in the first place.  

Like I said I want to thank all of you for being part of my time here but a few people need a special mention. 

To my PH staff team- thank you for the support and all the help you’ve given me and the server. This wouldn’t work without the whole team pulling together and I wish you all the best in the future. 

@augmENTreality2 - Our parents were wrong, video games aren’t a waste of time! Who knew a 15yr old game could bring people together in this way. I’ll always be grateful to Dink because this community brought me you! I’ll always remember the early days of 5hr GMod sessions and AFK jenga, here we are 3 years later making plans for our future. Love you. 

@Lt. Star  - You were the first person to reach out to me on server and talk to me. You would find me almost instantly on a map and let me live! You taught me how to be better at the game and you’ve been an amazing friend ever since. 

@Mother Nuru.  - Well sis, what a road it’s been for you and me for the last few years. Can’t imagine not having you in my world. Thanks for always cheering me up with my niece and for being brave enough to meet me IRL. Love you so much. 

@TheTriangle   - Thank you for all you helped me through, you helped more than you know. All the long chats and discussions we had were there in a time I really needed them. 

@[Yellow] Travis1421  - I know you won’t want me to be mushy but this is my only opportunity to do so! You came back to the community and we bonded over our snarky humour and love of the game. You’ve become a great friend, even if I don’t always tell you that. 

@Agent Barton  - My little UK buddy, can’t believe we still haven’t managed a meet up when you’re only across the water! We have to this summer!! Thanks for always making me smile and being there for me. 

@matt_st3 (Strongrule)  - Stop telling me it’s bedtime, I’m 34!! Thank you for helping me when I haven’t a clue what I’m doing with the forum and server. It’s been great getting to know you and being killed by you on Phas lol

@TheUltraFish  - You left me you little shit! Thanks for believing in me and pushing me to go for Admin and all the ranks before it. Eventually we will get that meet up. (fuck you covid)

@MissPauling  - Well, we had a Rocky start lol but once we got to understand each other it’s been nothing but love since. Thank you for listening to me vent and being there when I’m sad. Mostly thank you for all the laughs. It’s always so much fun to have you around. Never change. 

@"Dinkleberg >:("  - I’ve already spoken to you but thank you again for this community and what it can do. Please try and keep it alive. Help your staff help you! Maybe see you on Fortnite some day. ;)

Slán go fóill Heart 

RE: The time has come... - [Yellow] Travis1421 - 05-27-2022

[Image: d_qb3kZkQwOZEX5ysc1y8w.png]

RE: The time has come... - Pixie Soldier - 05-27-2022

(05-27-2022, 08:43 AM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: [Image: d_qb3kZkQwOZEX5ysc1y8w.png]

I love you both  Heart

RE: The time has come... - Salty - 05-27-2022

Thanks for all you've done for the community, Pixie!

RE: The time has come... - bryanbrr - 05-27-2022

Pixie,

You will be missed dearly. You have made more of an impact on PH than you likely know, and I'm grateful to see your changes. 

Enjoy life, take on as many opportunities as you can, and most of us, come by and visit TTT sometimes :).

THANK YOU

RE: The time has come... - Jammin - 05-27-2022

[Image: unknown.jpg]

RE: The time has come... - dong - 05-27-2022

It was great working with you Pixie. I wish you the absolute best in your life, please take care!

RE: The time has come... - Norm Minder - 05-27-2022

I wish you best on your life,take care <3

RE: The time has come... - Battons - 05-27-2022

So long my friend, enjoy your rest.

RE: The time has come... - JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 05-27-2022

You did the best you could for prophunt you could and that’s all anyone can ask for. Take care of yourself.